Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poems enjoy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:21 am

Here are my poems that I have been doing. Now if anyone feels offended by some of my poems let me know.

Also you will see that I use songs or words or anything to make a poem. So I like useing songs and words from books to do with my poems so please enjoy the poems I have done on other forums.

Last edited by Yoka on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:22 am

The great path

You wonder if your path will ever end. You look towards the rock near you. You wonder if it will ever say your here your here. The rock won't speak the words.

It won't lead your heart to the path your on. It starts to storm you hear the cracks in the sky. The wind picks up you start loseing your footing. You cry for help but no one is there. You grab a trunk of a tree. You stand back up and wonder if the storm will end. Then you start going again. You find an inn along the path of determation and power. If there was never a path we would never be around to enjoy life or its wonders.

As you open the door to the inn you find freindly faces. As you sit your tired body on a wooden chair. The pain from the walk begains to fade as you have some hot tea and you find your path lead you to a wonderful inn of wonder and music. As the music playes you begain to dream of another jounrey and wonder what this journey will be like. You lay your head on the bed you rented for the night and start to dream of the next path the next light the next inn
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:22 am

The white unicorn

I watch the white unicorn from afar. I watch her horn glow with much light. I am in awe watching her under the moon. As I hide behind the trees watching her mane blowing through the wind. See comes towards me smileing to me giveing me a soft kiss on the lips and then she gose past me as I watch her leave towards my cave.

I smiled thinking i am lucky to have met this wonderful unicorn. My mate my other. As I watch her sleep in the night. I listen to her heart hearing each beat. I closed my eyes smileing feeling full feeling loved. As I sleep I hear the words. Yoka I love you.

I hear these words my face turns reder with pride and I give her a lick goodnight and I fall asleep dreaming of where to go next on my journey with her.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:23 am

As we begain to speak of the problems of the world we are remberd by every problem there is a saloution to it. But no one wants to take the time to fix it. If people took time to find the saloution insted of trying to find more excues. What would happend if we all begain to wonder of the stars the moons. The very universe it self.

As we look up into the sky as the stars at the pitch black of night. As the stars glow and die. We start to wonder about this wonderful universe. As we see strange things in the sky. Stories of ships stories of a fireball falling from the sky an destorying a whole city. But are these even true? As we open a history book. A book that leads to the past we are open to wonders beyond wonder. It makes everyone think of a future of a past of a door. As we use the key the door opens what is behind yours?
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:24 am

The black stone is falling through the sky to the great black pit. As I watch the stone fall to the black pit. I start to wonder what is this black stone. As I look at it fall. It then hits releaseing a shock wave through the land. I feel the force as I stumple back to my feet and start running. As I run towards where I thought was safe wasent. I get thrown again through a bunch of trees. As the power from the impact settles down. I wake up and find that the area around me is dead. The creatures are alive but the trees are dead. I get on my feet. I find out it was all a dream after i blink my eyes and I am near where i was.

Was it a dream? Or a showing of what is to come. We all have dreams we all have flashes of a doom. But witch doom is right and Not right. That is what we start to wonder are we alone in this matter. As I start to think about the future of what is going to happend. I start to dream of another stone. This time of blue and goodness. We all have a black stone in our souls. But maybe we can block it with the great power of light and love. As we have seen power of light can help withstand the darkness but not win the fight. This is true for all things.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:24 am

Beyond the night, a rising sun
Beyond the night, the battle's won
The battle is won.

Fear and shame now in the past
Pain and sorrow gone at last
Gone at last.

Circle renewed, peace will be found
Beyond the night on sacred ground.

River flows and at dying at wins
First new breath, her journey begins
Her journey begins.

What do the words mean. Beyond the night a riseing sun the battle is won? Some it would mean the darkness and the light have fough ta battle and the light won. But the river flows and the dying wins? Then who won? But the fire new breath the journey begains.

Maybe these words tells us not who we are but what we are. You must go to the east to the river to the dying sun adn the flowing light. As we see the others glow with their love and light. As the night of the riseing sun!! Is comeing shall shine brightly into the new day!!! With fire and water!!!!! As we see this happend we begain to change and as we change the world will know what we are!!! Thats what I see in those words. It is a book of a story that is being writen what is the ending do we even know?

These words will lead us to our spirit in our lives as we as a guide to lead us to the next. For the world is just an illusion in our own minds as our souls guid us through the next way. But do we know if we can trys our own guide. How can we tell as the story is not yet done. We have more to tell as the night of the riseing sun is starting but the darkness is still going to pierce even the brightest sun. Great power is stireing and we are answring the call.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXX2cICgKs&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVf2EeTMNJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gkbK9xiXpg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:25 am

As the stars show through the sky. A gate is being unlocked. Into the stars forevermore. As the raven crows notforevemore. The dragon yells for whom the stars blink. The flight the gate. The great flight of dragons will start again. As the flight is going through the gate to the fight to the war to the nothing. As the flight gets close to the battle. The lookers look up and wonder what is going to happend. As the dragons start to get ready to fight. A beam of light hits the very heart of the flight a song from a flute. As the flute begains to play the dragons fall. But not to the death to a sleep that they will wake after the evil has passed. Orgers witches demons walrocks! Hah haha ha ha. The great evil has come and taken the great power. As the battle is fought the great evil is faced with a trick a trick from a great power. The power of magic agenst science. But as the battle gose on as we wait for the ending but will it ever end? How can it ever end!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the gate becomeing a code as the code is told the code is done. But battle is still not won but as the battle is close to being won. As the war and the great power is take from the enamy he has one more trick a flight!!! A flight of dragons!!! Doom dooom are his words. As we watch we wonder if its our time or is it? The flute is finally played and the dragons sleep again. The battle is won or is it? But as the final play is done sceicen vs magic what will win? As many lay dead and the battle starts again anew.

dedcaied to Peter Dickenson book the flight of dragons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_eEq0l7XU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSPeILDOI6o&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:25 am

The fire

As the fire storms down to the ground. We are told the fire was once the water of mens eyes. As the eyes where drained. But how do we become a master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of our own fire?! The way we become a master of our own fire is to fight the fire!!! Tell the fire tell the devil he is going to bite the dust!!!! Bite the dust!!!! As the gun is set the power is done the fight is won. But the shot is fired and is not won. Bite the dust the battle is won the horn is blown!! The great shot is fired as we call to the one that has helped us recover our fire. The great power has come the battle is one the horn is shown. As we fight to the fire of the doom. The fire the power the fire the great fire is done. The fire is everything and anything its all you want in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_M0H5nrY8E
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:26 am

The power of music

What is music? Considerd to many it is music it is soul food. To me it is a way to express how you feel. Many songs are considerd art. Many arnt considerd nothing but a pain. I have seen many songs that help and hurt. Many have a messege many just have a way of makeing us feel plain good. Some can lift you up when you are down. Some can make you dance. Some can make you rock your head and be happy to be alive. As music is a wonderful everyday thing in our lives we are drawn to the words of many songs.

Like For me and my freind Fury bring the rain From mercy me or Through fire and flames from dragonforce. As for a few of my freinds they like techno music. Some like that awful music crazy frog. Some love rap and some love heavy metel. But we start to wonder at all the words of the songs is their a messege in them? A messege that allows us to know what we know? Do they show our destiny in the music. As our souls are healed by many words and scared and torn by the words of many others. As we feel their power. I see all music as a way to experess what you feel about yourself and what you feel about others or what you feel about a cearten creature. As you read this think of music and wonder if we would never have it what would have happend to the world? As you listen to the songs I add some may be stupid some may have no meaning. But as you listen dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dsI7UxL3_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIOng07BWbM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUxACOJiz2c&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3H4liC2sWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Da0y5rjb8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11YgJgTnJbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElISFieaukc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfl_hqhKhfU

Now as you listen to these songs. Compare and dream. As some songs can take you back home in your mind or back to a dream you have forgotten just dream in your mind.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:27 am

The rolling rock

On the mountain side there are rolling rocks that go rolling down the hillside. As we wonder why is the rock rolling? What is its purpos in life why is it so hard why is it not alive? I know to many these questions will be reveiced like huh? What are you smokeing? Then you start going towards another land to see another a creature that is on the hill with the rock. The moutain goat you start to wonder what is the purpos of us all? Why are we here? Who made us? Why do we even care about our purpos in life. We belive we are just like the rolling rock. Going down the hill to the death. As we see the stone hit the ground we start to wonder are we even like a rock or like nothing in this world.

This is true for many who try to find their true purpos in life. You could be a number of many things. As you see yourself as the stone don't forget there is purpos in your life. Power is anotehr way your life can be like the stone. Power can corode the very shell of your soul the rock. Greed can destory the very glow of your soul. As we start to wonder more and more about the rolling stones that go down the hill do we ven wonder about ourselves? Do we even want to know more about ourselves? I wonder as I write who will say are you on crack?
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:27 am

The rain of time

As the rain comes down over the plains. We have yet to see the rainbow or the rain itself. You feel the drops but you don't even see it as it hits the ground. We start to feel time slow down. The clock spins the other way. As you go foward rather then back wards. As you feel the rain become nothing back to drops. The rain just gose through you and you don't feel a thing. As the power of the rain adn the power of time work as one. We are shifted through demensins of space and time. As we wonder and hope we get back into the loop. As we go loopty loop. We never can escape the rain of time. The rain of time is what we follow. The rain is like the sand. When it stops time stops. When the sand stops. A soul dies the angles sing the gates open. But why does the rain not hit the ground. Why is there no wet spots?

We start to wonder do we phase out of life or phase out of time to another world? As we see ourselves in the marrior of time we see our own life die around us. We watch freinds grow old. We start to see the sun rise and sun set. As the sands of time start to become the rain of time. We start to wither and become what we want to be.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:29 am

The power

The great power in one is coeing to the others as the other is the others freind to the frein dof the other to the great story that allows us to open the book to the next to the next story to the great story to the great chapter. The great book opens up to the door that is needed to the heart of the power to the great book to the star to the heart to the train to the car to the sun to the great power of the great stone to the stone to the sword in the stone to the great evil power of nothing. As we think of these words we wonder what are we doing with these books what are we doing with all these wonderful books?

Stone bitter rock bitter stoe black stone great stone uknownstone the great power is all here all you need to do is open the book open the book to the great power to the great sun to the great many of nothing.
The sun shines on the door as the fountain is letting the great power go through and through. I shall open the book the great book the middle of the story the jounrey to the great stone. To the great white star to the great space station in the shadow war. You have always been here and so it begains it was the year of fire the year of joy the year of pain and the year of joy it was a new age it was the end of history it was the day everything changed!! As we hear these words what do we think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISB_8_4IXWQ

dedcaited to Kosh zathres drall and all the charecters of babylong 5
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:29 am

The rock cried out no hideing place.

The rock is crying out that its time to find a place to hide when the lighting starts clashing and crashing through the sky as the stones start dieing adn the great stone is working again as the power of th ehideing place is used to make us great. As the great fire is falling towards us as the stones drop as teh rockest from the great fire hit. We are reminded the hideing place is needed for when its our time to die. This is true for many things. As the hideing place is here and now adn what we need is a good hideing place. But the rock will cry out and yell ther eis no hideing place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYHWZyRSMU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty

The warcry

The glowing jewl is known through many things as a jewl a gem a great stone that is used for a key. The great stones are known as the gem of the stars as the power is given to the other to the great one as the stone is forged into the sword. As the horn is blown and the great stone is casted into the horn to muffle the noise but the great power of the gem is giveing to the horn to make it louder as we hear the horn its time for the battle cry. The warcry is comeing are we ready for its call. Are we ready to be the warriors we are to be? Are we ready to go to war for what we belive in? Are we ready to warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I SAY YES!!!!!

We are ready for when the war starts and the cry is heard are we ready to lead the battle to end the war to start the great war!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te-YG5lVhzQ
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:30 am

The darkness within

The power of darkness can take your very soul and make you feel like your full of nothing but sadness and depression. As the great storm is hovering over you. You lay in the darkness of your own self pity. You feel like you betrayed the ones that trusted you and the ones you said they can count on you. You feel broken you feel like your heart is breaking. Because of the darknesss. As the darkness within your heart is counteracted with the very pain of the evil that takes you. As you feel someone so close to you as a sister tell you. You should have stayed with me on this. You start feeling like y our world is crashing that your mate is needed. You feel that your very kindess and heart is striped to nothing. But then you feel light again. But what is stronger darkness or the light. Who will know?

But then a song called broken may cause more of the darkness but what song counter acts such a song that can't break the darkness? Bring the rain is the one that is known to counter act the very darkness of another.

This is my own darkness.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1rhXRVuiPA

Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:31 am

brother my brother

The brother is what should be called to the one that is needed. As the brother is the one that should be the one that helps and he needed when he is asked to come. As the brother may fail at times the brother will always be truthful to his word. As the brother is the brother to the other sister to the brother. As the brothers words. I will always be here for you. As the brother is told that he faild to do the task he is given and he is going to go on and leave what he knows behind. But someone is telling him the war is not over yet. As we fight on the great war will never end in our hearts. As the pain of the hearts still broken and never will mend. As the power of the one who is needed is gone to nothingness the great one will be there.

As the brother is nothing anymore the great darkness takes him to the one of his own. As the power is given to the next to the next to the next. The darkness will never take the one that is needed. As the great power takes on a new form and the new vessel is destoryed into nothing. As the great soul is gone adn will never come back. The soul will be gone for good the pain will never have exisisted. The pain is comeing to an end soon as the brother is giveing the last words to the war to the pain to the soul of himself. As the power is going the one that really deserves it. The power is gone to it. The great power is comeing the great power is going. The brother is gone. The great power is comeing the power is gone and going gone. As the brother sounds these words he feels it sliping. But a hand from the darkness stops him.

The hand brings him back to the light telling him to stop and say the words that need to be said. As the brother sobs and crys saying i am sorry for my trouble. The great power is given the soul is relived as the power is back and the soul is given the pwoer is back. Oh great brother what is going to happend to the brother to the sister to the brother to the brother to the sister to the nothing? As we prouply will never know as the power is still there and the soul is not gone.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibd8-1cTtE0
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:32 am

The fighter

The fighter is calling out to the troops to hold the line. As the fighter gives the words. It is known that many won't live the battle. As the words are told to the men. The troops his freinds. The battle will go on. As the horn of battle is sounded and given to the troops. As the great words are spoken. As the great power is gone and given as the gem is dead. As the great hero screams his words to his men. The fighter gains the streanth to fight the words of nothing. As the battle starts the great attack is done. As the power is gone the great stone is sounded the horn is done the horn is done. As the battle gose on the solder the fighter dies. He watches his freinds stay in the fight as he slowly gose to his death. To the great beyond.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgSdiX0kDI
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:32 am

The disco, Rap,country, and rock n roll

The great dance of love is comeing. As we learn that the disco is what keeping us together. As the dance is slowly comeing to an end and then we work on the rock and roll music and the rap around us. The music is slowly becomeing a lost talent in the world. As the great disco brings the country to the rap to the rock as we use these powers in the soings to heal the wounds of others. As the great power flows from each word of the tounge of the singers. As we wonder if the song is the healing its the music that is the power of the song. As we allow our power to be healed by the very songs. As we slowly allow the songs to lead us to the lands of our fathers and our fathers fathers. We start to wonder what is the song. Is it the tool or are we the tool useing the song to bring the answers out to the world? But most of the world will not take the answer so the song is the only way to get the answers out to the world. As we wonder what the answer really is or the quesiton we start to listen to the worlds of the song and not the music.

Each song has the power do you rember what you want to rember dureing the song as the great power is there to help you through the great sadness of nothing as the heart is there the nothing is there to. As you feel your emontions come back or your heart going back to the block of nothing but a sheet of metel you listen to the songs

Bring the rain: The power to let it rain in your heart.

love liberty disco: The love of everyone around you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKezlH2aW8

The tunnel: Knowing there is a light behind the tunnel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidY2jfwXJg

Place in this world: Finding your place is in the world that does not even deserve to know your place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyTvtGGREd0&feature=related

Booming: Listen to the valcano booming around your anger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mtMfKEaas

The songs have a lesson in the words as we listen and wonder what the questiosn and the answers will be for our own minds.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:33 am

Never going to be as big

There is a song that saids i am never going to be as big as jesus and I belive that. I may be as wise or helpful as he was but not as holy as he was. I have to much darkness in me. I am not worthy of his love or so I belvie. But I still belive in him and worship him and fear him. As we wonder if we start to gain the power to see him and be his warriors. I am starting to wonder if i am to choose in the battle to come. Will i not even fight? Will i run again like in my past and let the world end without my fight in it? I don't know the future will tell.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21QR0UUhbDs
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:34 am

The sake of the call

The black hole of the world is comeing. but we will never faulter because of the sake of the call. The blackness of the world is comeing to take over the blue sky. As we get close to the end of the world. But who know when the end will really happend. Who knows when it would even start. As we wonder why thse creatures of the blackness are even real. Like the demons of all. The great capas the great darkness of hate. As we watch everyone around us turn into mindless stupid creatures. We might be the only ones to answer the call. To help others learn everything about the world. As we watch our freinds who we care about. Have their brains turn to mush by all the junk of this world. We start to wonder is there any hope for us. I belive there is if we answer the call.

We belive the sake of the call will always help us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVM2rP5VmCY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 am

The missing bridge

We walk the path to find ourselves. But a bridge is missing along the path. The bridge is not there but our cause is. With faith and the holy power of us all. We walk along the bridge that is missing. As we get ready to listen to the words that have been given to us. In our very souls!! We get ready to escape this world to the next. As we are ready to cross the very pit of hate and death to get to the other side. The great power of all is waiting on the other side. Could it be we don't deserve this some would say or there is no such thing. Id say there are strange things in this world that no one even knows of yet. Many creatures in the sea that no one has found yet. Some say there were no giants or dragons.

But look at all the proof around us. Old stories talking about them. Great creatures from beyond the great story. As it is said dinosaurs where around dureing the times of noah. But then they where killed in the flood. The great power of it all is comeing again to flood the world and release us. Are we ready to cross that bridge? All we have to do is live out loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJNixHQ4sAc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 am

The flow

The flow of the otherkin is in the water itself. As we jump in to go with the flow of our brothers and sisters. We start to wonder is this the right path. There are many who are of diffrent some belive in god. Some don't Some belive in the mother dragon. [Sorry don't rember the name] Some don't even worship nothing but follow the flow of the river. As we learn about ourselves and each other. THe flow will empty into the sea of everything. As we talk to each other and get to know each other. The flow will keep going. We are otherkin dragonkin unicorn kin any type of kin. We are all in the same water the same drop of rain. The same very flow. All we have to do is take the jump and close our eyes.

Then we go with the flow of ourselves. As we go with the flow to the water and going deep in the flow we start to faulter our steps. We start to forget what we are. Then we get back in the flow and then we go back to where the river flows to start over or forget ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=098PwlqHD-o&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 am

Speaking the words

As we speak the words of ourselves we start to listen to the words of others. Once we relise each word is the one of ourselves. We start to feel the power in each word that is said. As we start wondering what is going to happend after we stop listening to the words. As faith is a word that is spoken many times. But is no longer good enough because many are closed minded now. So what we do now is use music to speak. As we slowly start to open ones mind we start to speak the words. As we live our own faiths and teach others we start to show the powers of our own hearts.

The great power of the words is in ourselves are we ready to speak the words? But if we don't speak the words we will never know. Or we live the life of our own faiths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWAtC7qlvTQ
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty

Catching a fire

As we fight the fire. To catch it we are wondering if we will ever be burned by the very fire of it all. The fire is comeing soon are we ready for it? As the ground breaks the earth cracks the very gates of hell open up. As we fight back the fire to catch the flame of fire. As we get ready to act like a bum and the water like the water in a tub. we are ready to call thats its over. As the ground is breaking and we fall in to fight the very fires of hell adn the demons of the great evil that is a comeing. We are ready to call the very one to help us. But how can we call the one if we don't even belive ourselves anymore. But as the light of our hearts catch the very fire and it burns within us as we are ready to fight again with the fire of the fire that is near our very hearts.

With this very fire we are able to take on ourselves in fear in doubt and denouching are very lives we are ready to face the darkness of all. Ourselves just allow the fire to burn inside your heart and you will fight the pain of it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIWc3luxpMg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:37 am

The never ending story.

My book is open my story is writen. My key is used. As I walk through the very pages of my mind to see what I have forgotton and what others usally resent is rembering what needs to be rembered. As the door to the great story is told. We start to wonder do we even belong in some areas. The story and thoughts are heard through many. As we get ready to talk and use the fire. We are ready to understand the pain of others and then in the end understand ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poems enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poems enjoy
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next