Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poems enjoy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Poems enjoy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Dark creatures

Dark creatures in the lands of darkness are comeing towards the land. As the spell of the land is still used to hold out the dark creatures. They fight the spell to break through the land of darkness to the land of light. The spell is slowly being broken by the creatures that are able to get through into the other land. The spell slowly breaks as its being damged by its own makers. As the creatures slowly enter the land and the land is slowly turning to dark. The battle has started with the darkness. But this battle has been fought and won by the creatures of light. The dark creatures lost as they slowly just crept in the shadows of the land. It was to light for them to fully take over. So now this is what the inside of us is like. We allow these dark creatures in us and they destroy our very minds.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Sound the Bugle now

As I lay here broken batterd hurt. As I can't find the will to stand no longer. The wounds leaking blood from my neck as the swords lay to the side from the killed solders. I try to get back up but my body is to weak. I see other solders comeing towards me. I hear the words in my head sound the bugle now. I was so weak so in pain. I couldent even move. The light was become dark. Then I saw the face of my mate. I opened my eyes full of anger and burned a path of fire at the solders. Then I collapsed passing out. Hearing the song growing in my head. Sound the bugle now. As I slowly close my eyes i hear hooves on the ground. I feel my end comeing. So I close my eyes and wait. For my bugle has sounded.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOsV2aj7N-0
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:23 pm

The speaker

The speaker explains about ourselves. The speaker explains what is in our hearts. He or she will explain what we need to know in our minds. As the speaker can be a leader a healer a vessl for others to teach. As we all need a speaker or want to be a speaker. We need to understand that the speaker is also one that leads us through the tunnel of darkness our own darkness to get to the other side to the light. The speaker the leader the healer. Is mostly one person or persons that try to find good in others and will help when they can. Just let the speaker teach songs and help others learn. The speaker helps others learn about themselves.

Yoka

tunnel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidY2jfwXJg
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Take me to your leader

If a space ship was to land now what would we do? Would we teach the creatures inside about us? What if the creatures are awful. What if the creatures are like us? I have wonderd this ever since I saw that strange light in the sky back at 1993. I slowly begain to wonder are truely alone out there. But lets say we are all creatures from another world and we start stayiing the words take me to your leader now. I would say my leader is another way. Many leaders are hard to come by. The leaders of the world are not the ones who should be the ones that talk to these creatures. The creatures come up to us and ask where is your leader. Most would prouply points to their world leaders. I know this is a odd poem. But think of it. You know how we would be treated? We would be treated like this creature is treated. But as we all are ready to understand this. We are ready to do what we set to do.

So just take me to your leader now and we will all be there and ready to understand the words of it.

Take me to your leader now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSJUeb3fZEE

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:25 pm

''I will be here for you''

When you feel the pain growing adn all the dreams your dreaming will lose their meaning. Just open up to me and I will be there. All you need is someone you can trust. Just don't feel like your alone. I will be here for you. Somewhere in the night somewhere in the night. I will shine a light for you untile you find the way to me. I will be there my freinds I will be standing by. I will be here for you. In this world of strangers of cold and freindly faces. I will be your shelter. I iwll give you my sholder. Just reach out and ask my freinds. All you need is a freind that is willing to listen. Just take my hand and allow me into your heart. I will talk you through your pain and then I will turn you around good as new. I will be standing by as I help you my freinds.

I will risk my own happyness and light to be here for you all. Just send me a tell a thought a email. Then I will be here for you. Just send a messege to me my freinds and I will be your light into the darkness of the darkest cave and tunnel. Just say the word and I will be there. Just say the word.

Yoka

''I will be here for you''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZsNV0d5VU
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:25 pm

This Is Your Time

It was all test we could all hope to past. This young girl took her test. It was to deny god and live. For her this was her time this was her dance. She lived every moment. This young girl lost her life. She was a very young one full of life. Many don't know her but she was a big christan. She was a wonderful girl from the stories say. She is what I want to be if I had to face what she faced. She had the guts to face it. She had the grace to end her own life to do this.

THis poem is dedicated to Cassie bernall. One of the ones that was kille din the colombine shootings. What she did was yes I belive in God right infront of the guy that had the gun. She was powerful to many. So powerful that she is still remberd now by many christans. She caused a big stir in the comuntiy of christains all those years ago. In fact so much of a sirt this song was made. For this I know this was years ago. But I honor this girl. I hope i have the power and guts to stand up to a gun and yell Yes I belive in God.

Yoka

This Is Your Time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnunUYtokfo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Open your heart {warning dark very dark}

Buildings around us crashing. Little children crying. Shadows and dark creatures. Burning bodies *Laughs* So warm and loveing mmmm. I love the smell of it all. The dark creatures takeing over the world. The shadows dragging off the kids to a tower of darkness. But there is a hope a hero in the midst of it all. The hero fights his way towards the kids and killing the shadowed creatures. mmmmmm Pain blood so warm so nice. mmmmmmm Please more. As the hero makes it to the shadowed creatures. mmmm Listen to the screams the laughs. The hero is winning. But the pain is still comeing. As I try to release the darkness from my mind this is what i see. One of the shadowed creatures is me. Pain *laughs* mmmm more pain. I attack the hero and kill him. But then I relise my own mistake. As for I could have stoped this all by myself. But I can't now. I leave the pain and hate in my wake. I let the sun come out on the tatterd lands. I look down back of what i helped cause. I look towards the future away from this darkness. So I start opening my own heart for the light. I see none. So I am searching my mate and my freinds are my light. Thank you my freinds.

Yoka

open your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MoUOAsUGM8
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:26 pm

entertaining angels

Take a drum a and make the music to the make the angels dance. As we all dance to the music with our freinds and we enteratin the angles in the world. As we slowly dance with the music we play to have the angels dance we start to relise that we are not the only ones danceing. As the music plays the whole otherkins are danceing to. As the music plays into the long dead of night. As the music place I watch my mate dance with her sister fury. I love the smile on both of their faces. With me I just watch. I don't dance because I don't feel the light in my own. Sometimes I don't even feel happyness. So my freinds let the music play on even without me. Let it all play on. Take the drums the banjo anything to make a dance to let our hearts sour. Just don't feel bad if I don't start danceing.

Yoka

newsboys - entertaining angels (music video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4VFEwYHZiU
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Consuming Fire

The fire is breaking through the very earth. The fires are hiting the very land. The fires are breaking the very crust. The fire of the consuming fires burn us. As we all burn in the fires of the consuming fires. We don't burn. This fire is soul fire. We all burn as one we all burn. Each fire has a life. As the consumeing fire is ready to burn out. We die. When the fire dies. The one that had the fire will die. The consumeing fire is ready to end the world. But if we let it leave our bodies. The fire is comeing it will rain from the sky. It will pouring from out of the earth. We run towards the hills the water the very sky will be burning. All we can do is watch. As the fires of the world burn it to ash.

For what happend to the plaent will be what we deserve. The consumeing fire is the pain of the world. The pain of us all. If we can't stop the fire. Do we have any hope? Of stoping the bolts of lightintg from hitting us? The consumeing fire is here. We jus don't see it yet. Its around us not visable untile its ready to burn. The fire is comeing. Just let it consume us all in flame.

Consuming Fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Es-ZYUU6zc
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Seize the day

It is time to seize the day we become clear we need to make the day ours. We are slowly starting to become aware that many of our days are not being taken serously. We are starting to seize the day and we are ready to become free and one. As we start to open the gates of our lives and nothing can break us and nothing can make us. We start running towards the time to seize the day. Its time to seize the day and become one get our right and seize the day.

Its time to dance to the music and seize the day. No one can break us no one can make us just take the day as yours. Now its time to seize the day. Send out the call and join the fray as we are ready to seize the day my freinds? Are we ready to slay the giant and seize the day?

Are we ready to seize the day and make it ours?

Yoka

seize the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0czK8t_yH6w&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:29 pm

The messege

The bottle has been smashed the messege has been told. But who has writen the messege? You look at the bottle its just a normal beer bottle. It has nothing new in it. But the messege is there. You walk through the very roads. Seeing the messege all over the place. The great messege is comeing. In fact its already here. We are the messege. The tounghs are the messege of the world. We sing we talk we cry we love. We are all the messege of the world. For we are the world that gives the messege. The messege is another way of saying we are ready to talk to the others of the words. Find papper find a tree find a rock and begain writeing down the messege.

The messege could be the word of God. The messege could be darwinisim. The messege could be the koron. It could be the book of the mormon. It could be the words sung by the cathlic church. It could be the words that are sung in the books of lord of the rings. One ring to rule them all. One ring to find them and in the end bind them. These messege are found through our the world in many books or writen on the walls. I will give a few expamles of a messege in the world. These messege are full of power and meaning and some make no sense. Get ready to write and to know that its comeing. The messege the word the story. The great papper is done the door is open are we ready to make the messege and read it?

west east
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQf72McucGg&feature=related

as i lay dieing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TQtM1KjRGU&feature=related

These two are the messege for now enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:30 pm

The glow of the moon.

Dureing the night we see the glow of the very moon. We watch the stars. As we begain to watch the formations of the stars. We start to watch all the sky. We look towards the moon. I rember hearing stories when I was younger of the moon being god like. But odd thing about the moon they say it was close to a planet. But the moons glow is slowly makeing relise its more then just a moon its a light of hope in the world. As the glow of the moon shines on us all in the night. We start to feel so loved that the great light from the moon is starting to glow even brighter.

As we get the moon to glow even brighter we start to understand. We are slowly watching the moon just sit there in the sky. Then we see a light. I have noticed many odd lights in the sky. But not as strange as this light I saw. It was a large red glow in the sky and there was a light shineing on the ground. Then it went like seconds to the other side flashing strange lights and did the same over and over. Then I thought of the story war of the worlds. But what really matters to me is the glow of the wonderful moon in our sky. We watch it glow we wonder we dream. We even fall in love under the very moon. What is the sky doing? What is the stars crying? Why is the moon shineing. These are intresting questions. But will anyone answer them?

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:31 pm

The scream

The pain of the scream is sounded. As the scream is heard the pain is given. The scream is another way to tell the world that your not takeing their junk anymore. The scream another way of proveing you are ready to take anything the world will throw at you. Just scream let the pain leave you. As you scream to anyone to yourself to the lord. But most might just scream to another near them and ask them to allow the pain to come. We are slowly screaming to let the pain end. The scream is another way of proveing to your freinds that they love you or that they need you be clear minded. The scream is sounded the dice is cast are we ready to take up the scream and sing? The scream has been sounded through the darkness of the night is pirces the very soul of many creatures. As the scream is sounded its time to sing your soul your heart your very being out.

Let the scream be heard.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Bridge over troubled water.

The bridge over the troubled water is barly standing. As the foundation of the bridge is comeing undone. The bridge is another way to so us on our path. But before we can get on the path again we have to cross this very bridge. Its not hard but it can be crueling and painful. You walk on the bridge this is basicly your life. The worse your life gets the worse the water gets. When your life comes to a stop suddenly the bridge cracks. The bridge will slowly break apart if we lose teh path. I have noticed this with many of my freinds lately. They seem to lose their path and then their bridge over the troubled water just gose. As we all start to wonder how do we fix the bridge. We can't we need to find a way to give the pain up and just let it all go. Thats the only way to fix the bridge.

We all have a bridge going over troubled water. How bad is the water and how bad is your bridge. As we all have a strange life and part of a broken bridge. We still have to understand we are all just strange creatures in this life and our bridges are made to be broken to test us. Just read the story of Job. His bridge was broken untile breaking point and he never lost his faith. Just give in and give up the pain and let it go.

bridge over troubled water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX5X9SxRdT8
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Tunnel

The light is at the end of the tunnel. No matter what hope you feel or pain you go through there is always going to be the tunnel there to challege you. As you walk towards the light to the other side. You will come to relise that your tunnel might end your life. As we walk towards the dooms edge and the doom of our fathers and our fathers father. We start to hear the tick and tocks of our lives. We keep walking through the very tunnel. We start giveing hope to others who are in the same tunnel of darkness and nothing.

The tunnel is all the sin we have in our lives. The more the sin the more the tunnel is. As we slowly see the light it starts to move we start to the run we start to cry in the ground. Oh we start to see the others make it and then lose their faith. The tunnel is there to challege us keep us free keep us sane keep us whole. As my tunnel is prouply longer then most what your tunnel like? Is it like a street or a train track. is it a tunnel of the great ones line?

Every tunnel can be won as we just keep trucking we will keep going. The tunnel the great power the clocks will not harm us as we keep on rolling. Rolloing down the road to the doom of the world. As we follow the light to the end. You see the hope of the world the goodnes the love. As the tunnel is ended and you see the ones you gave hope to come out. You start to understand why we have tunnels in our lives. As we slowly start to pray we start to learn and then we start to cry to the lord and the tunnel is vanished and we are whole again we are whole again.

Your freind yoka lost in his tunnel

tunnel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidY2jfwXJg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Shine in the light

As the sun is glowing on our very souls. The light slowly lets us become one become whole. As we are weak and need help to heal. As the power of all that is near is comeing. We are ready to take the rays of the sun and let it shine. Oh let it shine on your scales fur whatever you have. The sun is the only sorce of light we have in this world. Let it enter your heart and feel the love of your freinds. When I first met Fury. I dident know much about her. Then she glowed with much freindship along with her mate rashan. I was told many don't have light in their hearts. Then I met saruke what a nice guy he shined in the light when I first met him let nothing take controle of his soul and hes a great guy. The power of the light is slowly takeing us all. My brother aev oh my what a guy. I first met him. Oh i love the crazy boyo. He has a heart that won't quit and I don't tend to give up on him.

The light is in us all can we let it shine and let it shine on our very hearts? Are we ready to take it in and let us glow? What do you say my freinds? The sun is comeing the light is here just say I acept the light in my heart and let the soul shine.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:35 pm

The Ignition stars with the highway of life.

We all have ignition in our lives it what keeps us going. The oil is needed in the lives. As we are ready to boom and drive the road. As we are ready to die with the very boom. As our light gose with us along the very road the great stone in the road stops us. We start to belive that life is highway and needs to be trucked on all night long. As the Ignition is started the hightway is charted the wings are started. We are ready to go along the road of Life. Come with me and drive along the road and just drive away into the night.

Ignition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwma3eSxzIA&feature=related

Life is a highway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jURRsAMGuZk
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:36 pm

The healer

The power of the healer is able to help ones that want to be helped. The healer saids a word and many might be healed. I healer will also write many stories on how to help. As the healer may have tons of stress in his or her life. You feel your very heart being hardend by all the awful stuff around you. Then as you become close with many. You start feeling that you need to heal them. You say a few words in their hearts and they love you. You say your always there to help to talk and then you try to be there when you are needed.

As the healer is the beacon of all evil and hate is taken to. The healer will not allow it to bug the one that is the healer. The healer will just be emotninless not feeling a thing sometimes even love. The healer gets so full of nothing from the healing from the draining of the healing. Many others don't relise how fragile your heart will be. They just think you can say a word they think they can release their anger out on you and you won't be hurt from it. This happend to me. I have healed many. I started slowly gaining back from the draining and then. The shiled broke. I broke my heart broke my very soul cracked almost into nothing just like when mae met me. I am Yoka-shadowbane. I am the observer i am the one to show light to many in many ways. I am here now and forever. I will be here always.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Sunrise sunset

The great stone that is shooting through the sky is the great power of the world. As we watch the sands. As we watch the sands go through the process of time. We start to watch as the sunrise and sunset become the same. As we are able to understand the sun and the moons. We are powerful creatures that follow the sunrise sunset and the sands of time. As the suns rise and the moon sets in the darkness of the night. We start to see the void of the nothing between them. As we are ready to prove ourselves to what ever god we follow. We are ready to prove that we are one with the world and we will not allow anyone to slow us down or draw us from our path.

The sun is the doom of the world. The moon is the light of the world. As the sun will doom us to our deaths someday. As the moon will shine the path to the great world of another to the next. As we watch this world die around us. We are ready to prove we are ready for the next and the next to when we are fully understanding each other. Are we ready to come together as one and show our power to the sun and the moon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AdzHqjcSf4
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:37 pm

The Music of battle

Everytime there is a battle. There is the music of the battle. As the swords klang and sound together. As the battle of music plays through the night. As the battle gose on into the day we are watching as the guns sound off. We start to wonder will the music of the battle be the only thing that makes a battle worth even watching. As the swords go through the same cycle along with the guns. We start to wonder will it end? As the music comes and gose. We start to hear the hearts beat with the sounds.

The battle will always go on in our own lives and hearts. As we march through the great darkness to the next world. We start to battle and battle and then the battle becomes a fight. The warcry is comeing. As we sound our warcry. The warcry of battle is comeing. As the war starts we all will fight to the end. To every last man women and child. Untile the battle ends in ourselves we will never be done with the fight. Untile the darkness within is gone before the darkness outside of the world is gone with the power of light going through the light of nothing with the gun of the world.

Example of battle of music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9LiqP5dovw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BJqkzj3eg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Forty days

The flood is comeing for another 40 days as it starts to rain. We can't swim but we feel ourselfs being lifted up to the surface to face the one we will always face. Our fate as we try to swim for our lives to get to high ground. The flood will never allow us to get there. As we are dieing we slowly cry to be healed. You feel yourself drown and you slowly begain to die. Then as you die you have a flash flood of your minds. As we slowly begain to die and then begain to wake. We start swiming and all we see is water. To many thats what the world has become a flood of hate greed and sin. You walk and find a dry peice of land and the great peice of land has what we need hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grJR-7FkoWc
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Home

The heart is home is the great stone is near the rock has been moved. The stone is there the rock is gone. As we get ready for our way home. We lose our own power. We are ready to die we are ready to die slowly feel the rush. I am ready for my call. I feel no sorrow no pain no anger no nothing. Just love as i feel the pain leaveing me with the sorrow and pain all i feel is my heart telling me to love. I feel the heart calling out and getting ready to be home as i am called him. To anew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Da0y5rjb8k
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Good advice

The best advice a freind can give to another is to belive in themselves. Belive they can answer to what they belive in. As we are all ones who need advice to live through the pain of the world. As we slowly go with the flow of those around us the great thing an otherkin dragonkin or humen can do. Is give advice on how to live a way that is known to many. As we go with the flow to show the advice to many and help others with pain in their hearts. As we are ready to throw it all away and slowly allow our hearts to die. Many who don't belive that we are what we say we are. The words we should use is I am what I am. If that dosent help them belive what you are. Just tell them its the only answer i am giveing take it or leave it. The advice is needed for many things.

Makeing a freind happy and helping the freind feel loved. Falling in love is another good advice lession. It helps you learn through pain of your heart. We are ready to show the advice to many for them to understand. Many think. Now my advice to one is that I am posting christain type music. I tell them listen to the music not the song. The advice of the world is what we need and always will need.

Advice is like an open book. Just have to want to read it and ask for it. We would all be better off if we gave advice and the right advice. So we can live through the best of times and the worst of times. Now and forevermore.

Advice would be like the healing rain and a word called praying or crying Or expressing yourself by danceing.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzZT-Nc8-is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=098PwlqHD-o

As we give advice on the dancieng of the world we are all the one that can be a dancer but can we dance with the lord of the dance. As the advice for danceing is given to the teacher to teach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtX9BnEukTc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Destiny

The word of destiny is a very strong powerful word. As we feel our own destiny is comeing. We have to wait for a sighn to show us that we are ready to take it. As we walk our path to the very light of destiny. We are ready to show it we are ready to prove it. The path is bright with the words of destiny. We each have a destiny that sets us all apart. As we gain the power to say yes i want to follow my destiny. As we gain the power to find out about ourselves. As we gain the ability to say we need a destiny shall we follow it? Like we all do someday as we slowly become old and die? Is our destiny even there? Are we even ready to take that step out the door to meet it? I we ready to walk down the path to it. Are we ready? Are we even strong even to be ready to?

Yes we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gkbK9xiXpg
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:42 pm

The grand design

We know there is a grand design but we do know there is change. As we are all apart of the design. We are slowly starting to relise we are part of the mother the spirit in the world. When creatures are doing the grand desighn. Liveing hunting breeding makeing the world their own. As we are all ready to help shift the design. We are starting to it in our own way. We watch the trees shift and change the creatures of the lands going back to were we belong.

As we watch the eagles fly as we are ready to say we are otherkin in this grand design. I wonder are we part of another design in this world. Maybe a design that was ment to happend a design that is needed now. As we are slowly becomeing again. The story starts again and the grand design starts a new but. Will other creatures like humens who know nothing of us welcome us with open arms? I am not sure my freinds i am not sure. We are all ready to see. The clock strikes the day of doom and we all become one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXX2cICgKs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poems enjoy
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next