Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my poems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maeve
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-19

my poems Empty
PostSubject: my poems   my poems Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:56 pm

INSIDE MY SOUL

So many people are hurt and mixed up feelings. All around me is chaos. Asking myself is there a way to bring the peace back. My head is spinning in circles. I am on my knees pleading for strength and love. Inside I am shaking and breaking. I look to the stars trying to look for answers. No one understands each other. Fighting the urge to scream. Laying in bed wide-awake trying to search my soul for ways, to bring harmony. Trying to make sense of things. Closing my eyes to bring forth-inner light to shine and heal everyone. Never letting anyone see the fragile side of me. Staying strong for everyone I love. So much noise all around me. Been, feeling so worn out and weak from everything. So much confusion trying to find some clarity. Holding onto all the ones I love and care about. Feel all the anger in their souls. Wishing they could feel more peace and compassion in their souls and hearts. Trying to share my heart and soul for everyone in my life. Sometimes feeling lost or hopeless. Letting my light shine bright and strong so I can share it.
Back to top Go down
maeve
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

my poems Empty
PostSubject: one more new one   my poems Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:12 pm

I NEED YOUR HELP LORD

Sweet Father embraces me with your love. Lend me your strength you have. I need you to hold me in your arms. Please restore my soul. Lend me your shoulder. Show me where the peace in the mist of all the turmoil. Light the fire in my spirit. I need you to keep me strong. You help me stay clear through all the chaos. Let your light shine through me. Your love is pure and powerful. You know my heart because you created me. I know that sometimes you that break me down to rebuild me in your image. Always reminding to keep my heart open and soft. Teach me to look through your eyes. You answer me when I call. Take my hand and lead me home. My soul is weak and worn. Bring me your warmth and never let it go. Only your love and your gentle care can help me heal the ones I love. I can’t do this on my own. I want to give up yet I know you never give up on me. Don’t let the past keep them from seeing the present. Only you can change people hearts. Restore peace in their spirits. Let them feel and see your power. I am powerless without you lord.
Back to top Go down
maeve
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

my poems Empty
PostSubject: Lord I know you're there   my poems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Lord I know you’re there for me, during the darkest times of my life. You’re in my friend who helps me though rough times. You give me strength to make it through the day. Though sometimes I can’t feel you. Their days I feel terrified that you left me. You know me more then I know myself. You hear my silent tears. You feel the pain way deep inside in my soul, where no one sees it. Your love is all around me. You’re the soft whisper in the wind. You bring loving people in my life. Even when I can’t see you, I reach out of for you. I yearn for you during that time the most. You’re love is in the choir of the birds when I am feeling alone. I see you in the ocean waves that hit against my legs softly. You’re in the songs that comfort and restore my spirit. Your love shines through the sun that lights the sky. You’re in my families that are being supportive and compassionate. You’re in the rainfall in the beginning of spring. You’re there when leave turns radiant colors. You’re in the first snowfall. You’re the precious baby being born for the first time. You’re the stranger that smiles warmly at me when I am feeling sad. You’re the rain that refreshes my soul. You’re the friend that calls me just the right time. You’re in the morning when I wake. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my poems Empty
PostSubject: Re: my poems   my poems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my poems
Page 1 of 1