Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poems enjoy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Poems enjoy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:48 am

Bridge over troubled water.

The bridge over the troubled water is barly standing. As the foundation of the bridge is comeing undone. The bridge is another way to so us on our path. But before we can get on the path again we have to cross this very bridge. Its not hard but it can be crueling and painful. You walk on the bridge this is basicly your life. The worse your life gets the worse the water gets. When your life comes to a stop suddenly the bridge cracks. The bridge will slowly break apart if we lose teh path. I have noticed this with many of my freinds lately. They seem to lose their path and then their bridge over the troubled water just gose. As we all start to wonder how do we fix the bridge. We can't we need to find a way to give the pain up and just let it all go. Thats the only way to fix the bridge.

We all have a bridge going over troubled water. How bad is the water and how bad is your bridge. As we all have a strange life and part of a broken bridge. We still have to understand we are all just strange creatures in this life and our bridges are made to be broken to test us. Just read the story of Job. His bridge was broken untile breaking point and he never lost his faith. Just give in and give up the pain and let it go.

bridge over troubled water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX5X9SxRdT8
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 am

Take me to your leader

If a space ship was to land now what would we do? Would we teach the creatures inside about us? What if the creatures are awful. What if the creatures are like us? I have wonderd this ever since I saw that strange light in the sky back at 1993. I slowly begain to wonder are truely alone out there. But lets say we are all creatures from another world and we start stayiing the words take me to your leader now. I would say my leader is another way. Many leaders are hard to come by. The leaders of the world are not the ones who should be the ones that talk to these creatures. The creatures come up to us and ask where is your leader. Most would prouply points to their world leaders. I know this is a odd poem. But think of it. You know how we would be treated? We would be treated like this creature is treated. But as we all are ready to understand this. We are ready to do what we set to do.

So just take me to your leader now and we will all be there and ready to understand the words of it.

Take me to your leader now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSJUeb3fZEE

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 am

''I will be here for you''

When you feel the pain growing adn all the dreams your dreaming will lose their meaning. Just open up to me and I will be there. All you need is someone you can trust. Just don't feel like your alone. I will be here for you. Somewhere in the night somewhere in the night. I will shine a light for you untile you find the way to me. I will be there my freinds I will be standing by. I will be here for you. In this world of strangers of cold and freindly faces. I will be your shelter. I iwll give you my sholder. Just reach out and ask my freinds. All you need is a freind that is willing to listen. Just take my hand and allow me into your heart. I will talk you through your pain and then I will turn you around good as new. I will be standing by as I help you my freinds.

I will risk my own happyness and light to be here for you all. Just send me a tell a thought a email. Then I will be here for you. Just send a messege to me my freinds and I will be your light into the darkness of the darkest cave and tunnel. Just say the word and I will be there. Just say the word.

Yoka

''I will be here for you''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZsNV0d5VU
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Open your heart {warning dark very dark}

Buildings around us crashing. Little children crying. Shadows and dark creatures. Burning bodies *Laughs* So warm and loveing mmmm. I love the smell of it all. The dark creatures takeing over the world. The shadows dragging off the kids to a tower of darkness. But there is a hope a hero in the midst of it all. The hero fights his way towards the kids and killing the shadowed creatures. mmmmmm Pain blood so warm so nice. mmmmmmm Please more. As the hero makes it to the shadowed creatures. mmmm Listen to the screams the laughs. The hero is winning. But the pain is still comeing. As I try to release the darkness from my mind this is what i see. One of the shadowed creatures is me. Pain *laughs* mmmm more pain. I attack the hero and kill him. But then I relise my own mistake. As for I could have stoped this all by myself. But I can't now. I leave the pain and hate in my wake. I let the sun come out on the tatterd lands. I look down back of what i helped cause. I look towards the future away from this darkness. So I start opening my own heart for the light. I see none. So I am searching my mate and my freinds are my light. Thank you my freinds.

Yoka

open your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MoUOAsUGM8
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:50 am

entertaining angels

Take a drum a and make the music to the make the angels dance. As we all dance to the music with our freinds and we enteratin the angles in the world. As we slowly dance with the music we play to have the angels dance we start to relise that we are not the only ones danceing. As the music plays the whole otherkins are danceing to. As the music plays into the long dead of night. As the music place I watch my mate dance with her sister fury. I love the smile on both of their faces. With me I just watch. I don't dance because I don't feel the light in my own. Sometimes I don't even feel happyness. So my freinds let the music play on even without me. Let it all play on. Take the drums the banjo anything to make a dance to let our hearts sour. Just don't feel bad if I don't start danceing.

Yoka

newsboys - entertaining angels (music video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4VFEwYHZiU
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:50 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll Lead you home

Wandering the road through despret life. Forces of darkness takeing controle of you. Hear me calling just leave it to i'll lead you home. You think you will never be found in the. Don't stand alone I'll lead yo home. These words will always work on most. But for some no. The words will always be there. If I can i will even lead my sister fury and rash ou tof the darkness. Its hard lead others out of the darkness. As I slowly lead myself out of the darkness i try to offer my hand. Saying I iwll take you home back to where we belong. As I slowly walk the path I find others along the way. I offer them help but some blow me off and say they love liveing this way. As we all have to face the darkness in our own hearts sooner or later. We will all destory it in our own eyes. I know I have caused pain to ones i really like. I have caused alot of pain to many. I want to say I am sorry but mostly all I can do is hope they heal.

I am a healer a freind a brother a lover. I am a post to lean on i am a sholder to cry on. I will even hold one freind tightly and not let them go untile they have a good cry. For everyone we all have a way to lead otehrs hearts home what is your way? Some might not care to tell. But I will say this I will always be here to help or try to be. I will try to be one to cry on and be one to love. I will try to help heal others. For this is how i am. Open hearted sweet kind soul goldhearted loveing and trusthworthy even surportive. I am may have angerd a great freind i like i hope she can forgive me again. I will try to be as surprtive as I can. I am sorry for the pain i have caused in the past. Thank you so much. All we need to do is take each others hands trust each other and lead us home to where we belong. Thank you my freinds. Thank you for puting up with me thank you Goodnight and enjoy.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:51 am

Consuming Fire

The fire is breaking through the very earth. The fires are hiting the very land. The fires are breaking the very crust. The fire of the consuming fires burn us. As we all burn in the fires of the consuming fires. We don't burn. This fire is soul fire. We all burn as one we all burn. Each fire has a life. As the consumeing fire is ready to burn out. We die. When the fire dies. The one that had the fire will die. The consumeing fire is ready to end the world. But if we let it leave our bodies. The fire is comeing it will rain from the sky. It will pouring from out of the earth. We run towards the hills the water the very sky will be burning. All we can do is watch. As the fires of the world burn it to ash.

For what happend to the plaent will be what we deserve. The consumeing fire is the pain of the world. The pain of us all. If we can't stop the fire. Do we have any hope? Of stoping the bolts of lightintg from hitting us? The consumeing fire is here. We jus don't see it yet. Its around us not visable untile its ready to burn. The fire is comeing. Just let it consume us all in flame.

Consuming Fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Es-ZYUU6zc
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:51 am

The speaker

The speaker explains about ourselves. The speaker explains what is in our hearts. He or she will explain what we need to know in our minds. As the speaker can be a leader a healer a vessl for others to teach. As we all need a speaker or want to be a speaker. We need to understand that the speaker is also one that leads us through the tunnel of darkness our own darkness to get to the other side to the light. The speaker the leader the healer. Is mostly one person or persons that try to find good in others and will help when they can. Just let the speaker teach songs and help others learn. The speaker helps others learn about themselves.

Yoka

tunnel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidY2jfwXJg
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Freedom fighter.

We are all freedom fighters. We fight for freedom our own way. We fight through love through freindship through even family. We will fight with our freinds family and loves. We fight through teaching and learning. We fight through everything we do. Freedom is what we need now in this world. Freedom dosent come without blood and war. Sometimes war is the only way to preserve peace. But Peace will always be threatend. Just as long as freedom fighters live and will fight to preserve peace in their world. We shall always see freedom fighters and what to be a part of the fight. Someday we all will be a freedom fighter. Fighitng for our very lives when the time comes. I hope I am not around when it comes. But as long as the fighters are alive so will freedom. For this is the way of the freedom fighter. Just another way to preserve freedom and peace.

A fighter of freedom a way to preserve the peace of the land.

Yoka

Freedom fighters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8hC7Gbc-ik

Will post more soon thank you
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:11 pm

Shift

Shifting in the land is comeing to a halt. Shifting in the sky is comeing to a halt. Shift in the world will never stop. Shifting the flow the sky the world. Its all one shift to the other side to shift to the other then shift again. The shifting of the land and world is normal. As we shift people who are in power in the world at the time. We shift what we are doing all our lives. We even have job shifts. But the shift of the world will soon end someday and the shift will be the grounds grumpling the earth break and teh fire consumeing the land. Its comeing as the shift is starting even now. Shift shift in the night. As the earth crust breaks and shift so will we from now and forevermore into the shifting of the night.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:11 pm

For my love.

OH mae you compleat me. OH mae you warm my very soul. You are my life my heart. You are my wonderful mare. I love you my unicorn. You are so wonderful you make me smile you make me forget about my troubles. You are always there when I need you. You are my sexy mare. My honey my light my life. My stress releave my surporter my healer my life. Oh mae when I see you i want to give you my heart again and again. Please my love lets count the ways in the stars oh love I love you.

amazed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU0v2_PcPbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZOPSfqStiU

My true love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPB8Kr3lJzQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:12 pm

In need of a hero

A hero in this world is needed some heros are born great just are just born out of their deeds. There is is a hero in all of us. Some are hard to find some are easy to find. A hero might be needed when the figth has started and the war is looking grim.

Sheild splinterd swords shatterd armor laying on the ground beside the dead. A sword is comeing from the south to the north and to the east. As it is said it was a sword that usally causes the wars of the world. But sometimes its also the hero who causes the wars and sometimes the hero is the great one that will answer the call of the ones that want to live through the war.

Sometimes the hero may die or live. Sometimes there may be no hero in the dark night. As we look at everyone around us normal men and women and even kids. We look to find this hero inside ourselfs. When there is no other hero around. We will rely on ourselfs.

For there is a hero inside us all. All we need to do is answer the calls that are given to make sure we stay alive and listen to our minds and not our hearts for when it comes to die.

Sometimes the hero will even give up his or her own life to save their freinds or end the war.

blackstar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8z0XGSTQTc

A war hero needed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWl1ZteUS8U

Hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz9YSOcTDt
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Lord of the dance

On a warm spring morning. In detroit michigan. In the middle of the city. I was born and as the nurses and docters where there. I started to dance.

We all have a dance in our lives. We all will dance for the other to please one another. The dance will be playing in our lives as we try to help the freind of ours do their dance. As we start our dance we will become the dancers in our own eyes. As we dance on the dances we learned. We will become what we should have always been. We will have become the lords of the dances. As for us here. We have become hte lords of the dragons dance.

Yoka

Lord of the Dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtX9BnEukTc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 pm

The key

The key is the way to open the door in the mind and in the heart. The key is hard to make its not easy to make one for the mind. As the key is slowly degradeing and becomeing used as nothing but a buttion. The key will always be the way to open the door. The path for the key is comeing for when we drop the key and we won't be able to open the doors in our lives. As we slowly start to lose ourselves because we lost the key. Our door will be close forever and we will not be able to open it without the key. Unless we retrace our steps and find it.

The key will fit any door unless we find a key that is broken or the door is damged and won't be opened.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Circle of Life

The sun is comeing over the land as we watch it and then step into the sun ourselves blinking our eyes. With the sun rolleing high in the sky. We start to see the circle of life happending. Freinds slowly drifting away from others. Many fights happend freinds have broken hearts and then they run away from the problem and don't understand what is happending. As we all are in the circle of life watching our freinds grow old die and then become again. But as we slowly begain to understand ourselves we are slowly starting to wonder is there a way to break the circle? A way to break this cyicle of change?

The circle of life has started the dice has been casted. Are we ready to dance to the music? Then find out the one we love lives in us? As the words come out that he lives in you.

Yoka

Circle of Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc&feature=related

he lives in you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEuFdzP5ZU
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Go the Distance

I have often dreamed of a far off place. Were the crowds will cheer when they see my face and voice keeps saying this si were i ment to be. I can go the distance.

This song strikes in my heart. We all can go the distance if we just tried!!. Just go the distance take the step. Take the step!!. Go towards the path just sing. I can go the distance and find my path. I am on my way I can go the distance. I don't care how far. I know every mile will be worth my while.

These words will always be in my mind and heart. Just belive you can go the distance belvie you can take the step. Belive you can go!! Belive you can seize the day. Belive you can slay the giants of the world!. Belive you can just belive in something that will help you go there. For we all have to go the distance to get where we belong.

I can go the distance. Can you?

Yoka

Go the Distance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScKztLwDya8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Keyblade of darkness

A key of darkness has the power to open the darkness in hearts. Its only able to unlock the darkness within if we fall for the darkness. The darkness can't fully take us unless the darkness take us with the key itself. As the key is stabed into the heart. It finds a way to unlock the very soul. The soul is never taken back out of the darkness unless the heart re locked. But that never happends. But sometimes useing the key of darkness on a pure hearts will end the life of the pure one to give life to others.

Dragon of darkness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRsdEsJT3-k

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Battle between darkness and light

The battle has started the light is surrounded by the darkness. THe light is weak not much to keep up the fight with very many who can and willing to. But as the battle gose on there will be some loses and freinds lost. As the fight gose on. The freind will be hurt and knocked out and then thrown into the pit. As the freinds anger grows. The battle gose as the hearts of the dead float into the sky to find the key to open the door of darkness. As the fight is ready to die down it starts to really begain. Then as the battle is used to bring rage to the life of us all we start to lose our very will.

The battle contenues as the battle keeps going what will we do? Not sure yet but the battle will contenue

Yoka

The battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0sR457-KNc&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoqEoZZJq1o&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnIVhVPonk0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 pm

Through Heaven's Eyes

We are all wonderful in heavens eyes. No matter what we have done in our lives. We are all good and loveing in the eyes of heaven. We all have to look towards the eyes of heaven and we are worth like gold in heavens eyes. How can you judge what a person has done? No one should be able to judge even if others say what has been done is awful and evil. Heavens eyes are what should be told look through heavens eyes. The eyes are heaven are all that matters. No matter what people think or others do.

Just allow the eyes of heaven tell you. You will feel better what it. Just allow your sorrows and pain be clensed by the rain of heavens eyes.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG0a9WFkgzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIeijl4_m-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkdMOauMAys&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:17 pm

I will be here

In the darkness we lose sight of love. Hold my have no fear. This song strikes at my heart with much sadness sometimes. It shows that love can die and then die for good in most. Then love dosent only die in one that is there. But thier very soul will die along with the love. The great spirits of the world. We will all lose the will someday and then lose the will to even live. But I will be here to help others through their pain and their sorrows. I will show the path away from the hate and darkness.

As the darkness may fill most and then unlease out at the one nearst to them and closest to them. Witch happend to me many times. But I don't stop loveing the person. I gain more love for them. I love them even deeper and try to help them. For thats how i am. Thanks to my sweetheart

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEwzUZET-RQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtWBeQgxWgk
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:17 pm

Jump Jump Jump

When you feel the joy dosent it make you want to jump jump jump? Some don't always have the joy to jump and then jump again. But some have the happyness to dance and then have the joy jump again. As the joy will make us all happy and loveing. But how should we know. Kids are killing kids no one wants to live. Love is on the down low. But we all have love in our hearts and joy to give. As we give it to others and show them that we care. They will feel better in life. Then as soon as we are done jumping and danceing we feel the joy in our lives again.

Just jump feel the joy dance and then move.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SmraEVAZHo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Footprints in the Sand

I walked through the beach and turning seeing two sets of footprints in the sand. Two sends humens feet and the feet of a dragon. I look down at my shadow seeing wings spourting out my back but i looked and there wasent any. I walk with my feet in the sand. I walk through the beach wihtout shoes this time. Noticed this time my set of footprints and the other is my humen set. Just walk with your footprints in the sand and watch the footsprints come to life as you walk.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 pm

The bell

The bell gose ding dong ding dong. As the world with it gose tick tock tick tock. The bell gose ding because its ment to be a time of worship or telling a wedding happend. As the bell slowly gose ding dong the bell will also make the very world shake and fall as the bell will anoy many ears with its loud noise.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Chrome

chrome lyrics
A million faces, each a million lies
for each and all a chrome disguise
prompts for action, force reaction
embody promise in a sheen so pure.
Hurt, the measure of blind ambition,
the testament to your singular disease.
Against all wisdom you heed no warning,
your desires giving you away.

If I could change your mind,
I wouldn't save you from the path you wander.
In desperation dreams, any soul can set you free.
And I still hear you scream,
in every breath, in every single motion.
Burning innocence, the fire to set you free.

Your actions turn conquest to dust.
In portents of fate, you foolishly place trust.
Sense fear in your broken breathing.
Resort to shadows till your body expires.
All creation has the promise of heaven,
and still you travel the road to hell.
I'm saying nothing for the good of myself,
but I'm still talking and you're not listening.

If I could change your mind,
I wouldn't save you from the path you wander.
In desperation dreams, any soul can set you free.
And I still hear you scream,
in every breath, in every single motion.
Burning innocence, the fire to set you free.

As night descends upon the city,
the streets are cold, the lights go by.
And in the stories of the people,
a million faces, a million lies.
They'll never say they feel what you feel,
that they can see the world you see.
And in their faces, their expressions,
a million faces, a million lies.

What do these very words mean? What do they mean to the avrege person? Listen to the words read the words. They sound close to what most belive. As we all see the lies and the faces go by. As we see the world just change around us with the lies of everyone the stories being told the great story has been told and kept being told. As we promise to others to be there for others. We will never know. As we are ready to learn just listen to the songs and we will know! Change our minds with the very words. The soul will set us free. Just hear us all scream as we look for our own path?!!

Yoka

VNV Nation-Chrome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTL8NtqGdw4
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:19 pm

Illusion

Illusion lyrics
know its hard to tell
How mixed up you feel
Hoping what you need
Is behind every door
Each time you get hurt
I don't want you to change
Cuz everyone has hopes
You're human after all

The feeling sometimes
Wishing you were someone else
Feeling as though
You never belong
This feeling is not sadness
This feeling is not joy
I truly understand
Please don't cry now

Please don't go
I want you to stay
I'm begging you please
Please don't leave here
I don't want you to hate
For all the hurt that you feel
The world is just illusion
Trying to change you

Being like you are
Well this is something else
Who would comprehend
That some bad do lay claim
Divine purpose blesses them
Thats not what I believe
And it doesn't matter anyway

A part of your soul
Ties you to the next world
Or maybe to the last
But I'm still not sure
But what I do know
Is to us the world is different
As we are to the world
I guess you would know that

Please don't go
I want you to stay
I'm begging you please
Please don't leave here
I don't want you to hate
The world is just illusion
Trying to change you

Please don't go }(2x)
I want you to stay /
I'm begging you please
Oh please don't leave here
I don't want you to change
This world is just illusion
Always trying to change you

The illusion is belvieing we are going to understand each other. Most of the time we never understand what the other is saying. Once we belive what the other is saying. Sometimes we go back to the devine purpose to help us belive. But we are always going to live with another world into the next as our souls die and live again. As we tell ourselves please don't go and don't leave here. As we all hurt and anger we are just trying to undersatnd what this pain is. For most of the things we belive are prouply illusions or are they? But who can tell for sure. We are all in this world as we slowly just go with the flow of the illusion that has sucked is in.

Yoka

Vnv Nation - Illusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVf2EeTMNJo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poems enjoy
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next