Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poems enjoy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Poems enjoy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 am

Forty days

The flood is comeing for another 40 days as it starts to rain. We can't swim but we feel ourselfs being lifted up to the surface to face the one we will always face. Our fate as we try to swim for our lives to get to high ground. The flood will never allow us to get there. As we are dieing we slowly cry to be healed. You feel yourself drown and you slowly begain to die. Then as you die you have a flash flood of your minds. As we slowly begain to die and then begain to wake. We start swiming and all we see is water. To many thats what the world has become a flood of hate greed and sin. You walk and find a dry peice of land and the great peice of land has what we need hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grJR-7FkoWc
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 am

Home

The heart is home is the great stone is near the rock has been moved. The stone is there the rock is gone. As we get ready for our way home. We lose our own power. We are ready to die we are ready to die slowly feel the rush. I am ready for my call. I feel no sorrow no pain no anger no nothing. Just love as i feel the pain leaveing me with the sorrow and pain all i feel is my heart telling me to love. I feel the heart calling out and getting ready to be home as i am called him. To anew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Da0y5rjb8k
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:39 am

Fighting

Fighting is always going to happend and with hate in each others eyes. As the great words are sung. Pray as we are ready to break and destory everything we worked so hard for. The pain is comeing to each punch to each hit. I am watching the freinds fight i am fighting with freinds of my own. My very sister my wonderful sister. Who I love I almost gave up on her and I think she was close to giveing up on me. But then my mate as I was talking to fury gave me this very song. Thank you for all my healing

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzZT-Nc8-is
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:39 am

I will be here.

The song of great power is comeing to the great nothing. It shines through the darkness of the nothing to bring the sun. In the morning when you wake up it saids and the sun is not there. As we listen to each others heart and we hold onto each others hands. We hear our songs that brought us to be here. As we grow deeper into love. We will always grow deeper in love. Our great words to each other is. I love you. I need you. I want you to be mine. I want you to be my mate. I want you to be my wife. I do. I do. You may kiss the bride. The kiss is there the power of love will always be here. The great storm as an arugemtn. A fight a tiff. The power of love knows no bounds. As we say the words again. I will be here.

I will be here. The words burn deep in many. Like fire like a fireball going through the woods to burn forever and forever more. As we slowly begain to fall deeper and deeper in love. Our great story has been writen. As we slowly begain to make a story of our own. Our own story is slowly being writen. What will they say about us next? The future is comeing we will know when we open the book of our future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEwzUZET-RQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Good advice

The best advice a freind can give to another is to belive in themselves. Belive they can answer to what they belive in. As we are all ones who need advice to live through the pain of the world. As we slowly go with the flow of those around us the great thing an otherkin dragonkin or humen can do. Is give advice on how to live a way that is known to many. As we go with the flow to show the advice to many and help others with pain in their hearts. As we are ready to throw it all away and slowly allow our hearts to die. Many who don't belive that we are what we say we are. The words we should use is I am what I am. If that dosent help them belive what you are. Just tell them its the only answer i am giveing take it or leave it. The advice is needed for many things.

Makeing a freind happy and helping the freind feel loved. Falling in love is another good advice lession. It helps you learn through pain of your heart. We are ready to show the advice to many for them to understand. Many think. Now my advice to one is that I am posting christain type music. I tell them listen to the music not the song. The advice of the world is what we need and always will need.

Advice is like an open book. Just have to want to read it and ask for it. We would all be better off if we gave advice and the right advice. So we can live through the best of times and the worst of times. Now and forevermore.

Advice would be like the healing rain and a word called praying or crying Or expressing yourself by danceing.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzZT-Nc8-is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=098PwlqHD-o

As we give advice on the dancieng of the world we are all the one that can be a dancer but can we dance with the lord of the dance. As the advice for danceing is given to the teacher to teach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtX9BnEukTc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:40 am

Destiny

The word of destiny is a very strong powerful word. As we feel our own destiny is comeing. We have to wait for a sighn to show us that we are ready to take it. As we walk our path to the very light of destiny. We are ready to show it we are ready to prove it. The path is bright with the words of destiny. We each have a destiny that sets us all apart. As we gain the power to say yes i want to follow my destiny. As we gain the power to find out about ourselves. As we gain the ability to say we need a destiny shall we follow it? Like we all do someday as we slowly become old and die? Is our destiny even there? Are we even ready to take that step out the door to meet it? I we ready to walk down the path to it. Are we ready? Are we even strong even to be ready to?

Yes we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gkbK9xiXpg
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:40 am

The grand design

We know there is a grand design but we do know there is change. As we are all apart of the design. We are slowly starting to relise we are part of the mother the spirit in the world. When creatures are doing the grand desighn. Liveing hunting breeding makeing the world their own. As we are all ready to help shift the design. We are starting to it in our own way. We watch the trees shift and change the creatures of the lands going back to were we belong.

As we watch the eagles fly as we are ready to say we are otherkin in this grand design. I wonder are we part of another design in this world. Maybe a design that was ment to happend a design that is needed now. As we are slowly becomeing again. The story starts again and the grand design starts a new but. Will other creatures like humens who know nothing of us welcome us with open arms? I am not sure my freinds i am not sure. We are all ready to see. The clock strikes the day of doom and we all become one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXX2cICgKs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Somewhere Out There

These words strike hard at many hearts. Is there someone somewhere out there in all this world that is known to us? As we know that we are not alone in this matter. We alll have someone somewhere out there under a great blue and dark sky. We are always going to hope that the person or lover. That is out there. We will always be able to love them or know they are there waiting. As we listen to others talk about these very words we start to understand. Love and freindship knows no bounds.

As we start to say there is nothing out there to know us or to teach us. We listen to the past of others. We gain knowing in the learning. As we are all ready to do this. We start to understand. That power love and freindship. Is all that is needed to be happy. Freindship and love. Love is the resone we are out there waiting. Waiting and hopeing for a shooting star to be shown to wish on it. all i ever wanted was my fairytale ending, and i wished every night on that star that never fell that you'd be mine. The wish is granted to many. As we are no longer out there. Waiting to be the one that is out under a star. Saying why am I the only one out here in the middle of the darkness waiting for a star?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGjE_Z7lfv8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:41 am

Will Always Be With You as the heart leads you home.

These words hit at the heart. No matter what happends we will always be with our freinds. No matter what happends we will be there in the heart. We will be remberd as a great creature in history or an awful creature. As we laugh we start to rember the love we shared with others. As we are ready to say goodbye does it end there? {I can't belive it i am crying from doing this one} I doubt it ends there with a angels that watch us from afar. The words I will always be with you in your eyes sound of your laughter and heart.. Then as we wait for others to show the light. We are ready to go home. As we are waiting for the right time to be lead home by the words I will always be with you even when we arnt home.

The words of love home heart is where the home is. Shall we start to wonder is this the end? Is this how it will end is this how we all die and turn to dust? Do we all want to be forgotten? Do we all want to be remberd for a big bully a very evil creature a stupid lier a power hungry creature? Or do we want to be remberd as a freind a saint a helpful freind that is needed when others are down and crys. For me I want to be remberd as the one that helped many through pain not careing about my own. For them i always be there untile we go home. As we know we are home in our own hearts we will always be there for the ones that are home with us and who will rember us through our deeds. Poems freinshp love and healing.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tNteadOLoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Da0y5rjb8k
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:42 am

Clean Up Your Act

As you hear the words from many to clean up your act. We start to wonder why do we need to clean up our act? We have done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment. You look around you see people angry at you. You see people so pissed off at being around you. You start feeling people around you start slowly starting to hate your anger your tude. As we need to clean up our act to be proud of ourselves. If we don't clean up the problems we have caused in the past and even now. We shall never be happy. Just a few words to do it. Forgive me. I am sorry or will i ever be able to be freinds with you again?

As we watch some freinds start to lose others around them because of how they act. We start to think we are all about to break. To become the one that this person broke. As you feel the one not about to give you the time a day to clean up your act. You say to this person. Forget you my former freind. I am no longer willing to trust you. I am no longer willing even be near you. Those are what your words will be. They will strike deep they will heart. They will even shatter hearts. But the words are needed. As we are loseing ourselves even now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWbGm-P5PUY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:42 am

The healer

The power of the healer is able to help ones that want to be helped. The healer saids a word and many might be healed. I healer will also write many stories on how to help. As the healer may have tons of stress in his or her life. You feel your very heart being hardend by all the awful stuff around you. Then as you become close with many. You start feeling that you need to heal them. You say a few words in their hearts and they love you. You say your always there to help to talk and then you try to be there when you are needed.

As the healer is the beacon of all evil and hate is taken to. The healer will not allow it to bug the one that is the healer. The healer will just be emotninless not feeling a thing sometimes even love. The healer gets so full of nothing from the healing from the draining of the healing. Many others don't relise how fragile your heart will be. They just think you can say a word they think they can release their anger out on you and you won't be hurt from it. This happend to me. I have healed many. I started slowly gaining back from the draining and then. The shiled broke. I broke my heart broke my very soul cracked almost into nothing just like when mae met me. I am Yoka-shadowbane. I am the observer i am the one to show light to many in many ways. I am here now and forever. I will be here always.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:43 am

Sunrise sunset

The great stone that is shooting through the sky is the great power of the world. As we watch the sands. As we watch the sands go through the process of time. We start to watch as the sunrise and sunset become the same. As we are able to understand the sun and the moons. We are powerful creatures that follow the sunrise sunset and the sands of time. As the suns rise and the moon sets in the darkness of the night. We start to see the void of the nothing between them. As we are ready to prove ourselves to what ever god we follow. We are ready to prove that we are one with the world and we will not allow anyone to slow us down or draw us from our path.

The sun is the doom of the world. The moon is the light of the world. As the sun will doom us to our deaths someday. As the moon will shine the path to the great world of another to the next. As we watch this world die around us. We are ready to prove we are ready for the next and the next to when we are fully understanding each other. Are we ready to come together as one and show our power to the sun and the moon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AdzHqjcSf4
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:43 am

The Music of battle

Everytime there is a battle. There is the music of the battle. As the swords klang and sound together. As the battle of music plays through the night. As the battle gose on into the day we are watching as the guns sound off. We start to wonder will the music of the battle be the only thing that makes a battle worth even watching. As the swords go through the same cycle along with the guns. We start to wonder will it end? As the music comes and gose. We start to hear the hearts beat with the sounds.

The battle will always go on in our own lives and hearts. As we march through the great darkness to the next world. We start to battle and battle and then the battle becomes a fight. The warcry is comeing. As we sound our warcry. The warcry of battle is comeing. As the war starts we all will fight to the end. To every last man women and child. Untile the battle ends in ourselves we will never be done with the fight. Untile the darkness within is gone before the darkness outside of the world is gone with the power of light going through the light of nothing with the gun of the world.

Example of battle of music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9LiqP5dovw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BJqkzj3eg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Hero

We all need a hero to be there when we need to be rescued. We need a hero to be there for us when we are ready to lose it. We need a hero that is our loves. We need a hero tha tis ready to take up the fight!!! The heros are always going to fight the creatures of the darkness. HERO WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!!!! As we find our own hero inside. The hero will come out of us when we need it. Normal men and woman and even us have a hero inside. We all can be a hero. All we have to do is be there for another. We will be considerd their hero. Their brother their lover their freind. A hero is what many need now a hero that is ready to take up the call to help.

The hero is here in all of us are we ready to take the call and do the right thing? As we look back on the past. The battle of the 300 they are considerd heros. The army in iraq. I have to say they are my heros. A hero is in all of us. Its time to take up the call and say we are ready to fight the battle that needs to be fought. Are we ready? For the hero inside us all to be awake. Hero love freindship these are the ways of the hero. I have to ask again are we ready to be a hero?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EFr8tBFi2A&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZFkZiwMLZ4
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:44 am

Tunnel

The light is at the end of the tunnel. No matter what hope you feel or pain you go through there is always going to be the tunnel there to challege you. As you walk towards the light to the other side. You will come to relise that your tunnel might end your life. As we walk towards the dooms edge and the doom of our fathers and our fathers father. We start to hear the tick and tocks of our lives. We keep walking through the very tunnel. We start giveing hope to others who are in the same tunnel of darkness and nothing.

The tunnel is all the sin we have in our lives. The more the sin the more the tunnel is. As we slowly see the light it starts to move we start to the run we start to cry in the ground. Oh we start to see the others make it and then lose their faith. The tunnel is there to challege us keep us free keep us sane keep us whole. As my tunnel is prouply longer then most what your tunnel like? Is it like a street or a train track. is it a tunnel of the great ones line?

Every tunnel can be won as we just keep trucking we will keep going. The tunnel the great power the clocks will not harm us as we keep on rolling. Rolloing down the road to the doom of the world. As we follow the light to the end. You see the hope of the world the goodnes the love. As the tunnel is ended and you see the ones you gave hope to come out. You start to understand why we have tunnels in our lives. As we slowly start to pray we start to learn and then we start to cry to the lord and the tunnel is vanished and we are whole again we are whole again.

Your freind yoka lost in his tunnel

tunnel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidY2jfwXJg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:45 am

Undieing forgiveness

We all cause problems in our lives. We all are ones that all do stupid things. We all go nuts and crazy and call each other with heartless thoughts. As we slowly begain to understand each others pain and why they act like they do. It still is not the way of it all. Forgiveness is not an easy step. As we slowly start to understand even and understand forgiveness. We don't understand ourselves untile this lesson of forgiveness is known. As we start to forgive each other. We will start to listen to each others pain. This is a lesson we all have to learn. No matter what the person or persons have done. We all have to learn this lesson.

I have had to learn this lesson the hard way. I have had to learn to forgive a brother who turned on me and then came to me and asked for forgiveness. I thought after all i have been through. I started to think i couldent forgive him. My heart felt like a stone and a rock. I was full of anger and hate for him. Then he said he was sorry for what he caused and Then my anger all melted away. This lesson is not an easy lesson. Forgiveness is a hard step. Even if the one has hurt another or yelled at someone. But we all have anger in our lives we all have problmes. We all are ready to give in and give up. Even if forgiveness seems like a weak way to show your love and your sorryness for the one that hurt your very feelings. As we slowly begain to understand this story and the story of the story and the heart of anger and pain

We begain to understand we all understand. I have to understand I have never met such a understanding brother. I know if I say his name I might get a talking to by the owners here. I understand hes caused them pain to. But we all cause pain and we all are forgiven. Execpt a few but I won't name names. Some don't deserve forgiveness. But he does. I know they might come to me and ask why. I have been called blind to trusting. But I have learned that no matter how someone acts towards you. You have to love them. You have to bring them back to your very heart. As we all slowly begain to forgive and Understand. We all will forgive each other in time. After all the anger the stress and the pain. Is melted away by these very words.

I Forgive You.

Then the words that are said can break the very stones of your hate and you start to understand the pain of the other no matter what he or she has done to you. Just pray and forgive as we start to understand these words. We begain to understand the pain and understand ourselves even more. We all hurt and cause the pain. But is it smart not to forgive? Friends brothers sisters. What do you say? I want your feedback on this one everyones feedback. Its time to understand if you will forgive. I know many can't forgive but thats just a step into understanding the resones some have many. Just as we start to wonder and hear from others about this. What is in the very soul of us all? Just let it go and forgive if you can.

Yoka

turn your eyes towards the sky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQzAYQE-U4Q&feature=related

Pray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzZT-Nc8-is&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:45 am

The lets get this slaming party started.

As the music is staring the dj is starting to sound the music and skip the record. Then we all dance to the music and we all dance to the music of hip hop and others. As we slowly watch our freinds dance with their tails slideing on the ground. We all dance with our lovers and our freinds. We slowly become one on the dance floor as all the music is played through the night. I dance with my love near my brother shay and his mate fireclaw. As we dance to the slaming music on the dance flower. I look at my mate in the eyes and I see the love in her eyes. I take a deep breath and lean her down kissing her lips.

We hear the cheers as we kiss through the music. As we are all one on the dance floor. Lovers great freinds mates. We are all one as the record scratched on the stands. We start to dance to the slow music as our lips break from the kiss and we all dance to the music. With the harvest moon is full and its the night of love. With that all going on we are become one as we all should be. One and freinds.

We are all the dancers on the dancer floor life is the music are we ready to dance. Come on and dance. As the music starts booming into the night we are one with the dance.

Booming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24USgRNeQxc

The slam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b9HNc3I-rU&feature=related

lets get this party started
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc0PK93k90
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Shine in the light

As the sun is glowing on our very souls. The light slowly lets us become one become whole. As we are weak and need help to heal. As the power of all that is near is comeing. We are ready to take the rays of the sun and let it shine. Oh let it shine on your scales fur whatever you have. The sun is the only sorce of light we have in this world. Let it enter your heart and feel the love of your freinds. When I first met Fury. I dident know much about her. Then she glowed with much freindship along with her mate rashan. I was told many don't have light in their hearts. Then I met saruke what a nice guy he shined in the light when I first met him let nothing take controle of his soul and hes a great guy. The power of the light is slowly takeing us all. My brother aev oh my what a guy. I first met him. Oh i love the crazy boyo. He has a heart that won't quit and I don't tend to give up on him.

The light is in us all can we let it shine and let it shine on our very hearts? Are we ready to take it in and let us glow? What do you say my freinds? The sun is comeing the light is here just say I acept the light in my heart and let the soul shine.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

The Ignition stars with the highway of life.

We all have ignition in our lives it what keeps us going. The oil is needed in the lives. As we are ready to boom and drive the road. As we are ready to die with the very boom. As our light gose with us along the very road the great stone in the road stops us. We start to belive that life is highway and needs to be trucked on all night long. As the Ignition is started the hightway is charted the wings are started. We are ready to go along the road of Life. Come with me and drive along the road and just drive away into the night.

Ignition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwma3eSxzIA&feature=related

Life is a highway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jURRsAMGuZk
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Giveing hope to one that has none

A way someone can give hope is giveing it to them by tell them there is a always a next time. There is a future there is a way to allow the suns to come back into ones live just let them know your are there when they need you. You can give hope when the one that needs you is your love or your brother and sister. The one that will give you hope is always tehre just need to know were to look. You come near the one that wants you to teach them. You begain to be the one that i giveing hope to the one has none.

As the light is given in the hope. We all guided to give hope to another that needs it. I try my best to give hope and wisdom to my freinds. I hope you all do the same. For we all are brothers and sisters under the sun.

The light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtWBeQgxWgk&feature=related

shout to the lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzw45z_QK7g
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:46 am

Seize the day

It is time to seize the day we become clear we need to make the day ours. We are slowly starting to become aware that many of our days are not being taken serously. We are starting to seize the day and we are ready to become free and one. As we start to open the gates of our lives and nothing can break us and nothing can make us. We start running towards the time to seize the day. Its time to seize the day and become one get our right and seize the day.

Its time to dance to the music and seize the day. No one can break us no one can make us just take the day as yours. Now its time to seize the day. Send out the call and join the fray as we are ready to seize the day my freinds? Are we ready to slay the giant and seize the day?

Are we ready to seize the day and make it ours?

Yoka

seize the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0czK8t_yH6w&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:47 am

The messege

The bottle has been smashed the messege has been told. But who has writen the messege? You look at the bottle its just a normal beer bottle. It has nothing new in it. But the messege is there. You walk through the very roads. Seeing the messege all over the place. The great messege is comeing. In fact its already here. We are the messege. The tounghs are the messege of the world. We sing we talk we cry we love. We are all the messege of the world. For we are the world that gives the messege. The messege is another way of saying we are ready to talk to the others of the words. Find papper find a tree find a rock and begain writeing down the messege.

The messege could be the word of God. The messege could be darwinisim. The messege could be the koron. It could be the book of the mormon. It could be the words sung by the cathlic church. It could be the words that are sung in the books of lord of the rings. One ring to rule them all. One ring to find them and in the end bind them. These messege are found through our the world in many books or writen on the walls. I will give a few expamles of a messege in the world. These messege are full of power and meaning and some make no sense. Get ready to write and to know that its comeing. The messege the word the story. The great papper is done the door is open are we ready to make the messege and read it?

west east
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQf72McucGg&feature=related

as i lay dieing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TQtM1KjRGU&feature=related

These two are the messege for now enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:47 am

Draw me close to the wonder.

As we all become good freinds with each other. We share our songs. We share our own minds with our freinds. We draw them close to the words. As we all become freinds. Here the music draw me close to you. We listen to the words. Help me find the way. Bring me back to you. Your all i want and your all i never needed. As we hear these very words. Do we belive them? As we start to listen closely. Then we start to say draw me closer to the wonder. What is the wonder many ask. The wonder is the key that opens the door and the stone that crashes towards the water. As we all begain to understand the songs draw me close and the wonder. We are whole.

As we hear the words your all i want. Your all I ever needed. Help me know you are near. These words would strike down anyone who thinks there is no such words. As we start to listen to every music around. Like stand my ground. Thats a messege showing we are ready to prove that we are chiristan jewish muslim mormon or whatever else. Because in this world we are loseing the right. Its time to stand up for whats right. Its times to seize the very day and make it ours. Destory the giant take controle of the words being said. Let the words be told in a way that they have never been told before. The words that need to be said. The words that will always be said.

Yoka

Draw me close
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWG9-PJFcK8&NR=1

god of wonders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBNE25rtnE
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

The glow of the moon.

Dureing the night we see the glow of the very moon. We watch the stars. As we begain to watch the formations of the stars. We start to watch all the sky. We look towards the moon. I rember hearing stories when I was younger of the moon being god like. But odd thing about the moon they say it was close to a planet. But the moons glow is slowly makeing relise its more then just a moon its a light of hope in the world. As the glow of the moon shines on us all in the night. We start to feel so loved that the great light from the moon is starting to glow even brighter.

As we get the moon to glow even brighter we start to understand. We are slowly watching the moon just sit there in the sky. Then we see a light. I have noticed many odd lights in the sky. But not as strange as this light I saw. It was a large red glow in the sky and there was a light shineing on the ground. Then it went like seconds to the other side flashing strange lights and did the same over and over. Then I thought of the story war of the worlds. But what really matters to me is the glow of the wonderful moon in our sky. We watch it glow we wonder we dream. We even fall in love under the very moon. What is the sky doing? What is the stars crying? Why is the moon shineing. These are intresting questions. But will anyone answer them?

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

The scream

The pain of the scream is sounded. As the scream is heard the pain is given. The scream is another way to tell the world that your not takeing their junk anymore. The scream another way of proveing you are ready to take anything the world will throw at you. Just scream let the pain leave you. As you scream to anyone to yourself to the lord. But most might just scream to another near them and ask them to allow the pain to come. We are slowly screaming to let the pain end. The scream is another way of proveing to your freinds that they love you or that they need you be clear minded. The scream is sounded the dice is cast are we ready to take up the scream and sing? The scream has been sounded through the darkness of the night is pirces the very soul of many creatures. As the scream is sounded its time to sing your soul your heart your very being out.

Let the scream be heard.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poems enjoy
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next