Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poems enjoy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Poems enjoy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:30 pm

Ilussion of the cross of gold

Where do you stand
What is your statement
What is it you're trying to say
What's in your hand
What's in your basement
What's in the cards you don't play
Are you holding the key
Or are you intending
To pick the lock of heaven's gate
It's confusing to me
The message you're sending
And I don't know if I can relate
Chorus:
What's you line
Tell me why you wear your cross of gold
State of mind
Or does it find a way into your soul

Is it a flame
Is it a passion
A symbol of love living in you
Or is it a game
Religion in fashion
Some kind of pahse you're going thru
We all travel the extremes
From cellar to rafter
Looking for a place in the sun
So I'm trying to see
What you're headed after
But I don't know where you're coming from

(Chorus)

For some it's simply something to wear around your neck
Just a chain
Jewelry
Is it decoration?
Is it an icon
Or proclomation?
An icon of what?
What?
For some it's simply something to wear around your neck
Just a chain
It means a lot more than that to me

(Chorus)

Cross of gold to try to prove something to yourself? Some may start to wonder why we need a cross of gold around our necks to prove to ourselves? I wonder if we even need to understand the soul in ourselves to understand the cross and the chrome of the cross and the illusion that the cross is sometimes given. Are we even rready to understand the illuison behind the golden cross that is never understanding. The cross the illsuion behind it and the chrome.

Yoka

Cross of gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugORAd1peM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVf2EeTMNJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTL8NtqGdw4
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:30 pm

Just bring the pain and the rain to end the chrome

The world usally brings us to the end of another journey we become hateful with the journey we start wondering if we are ready to do the jounrey. We need to let our pain come to the threashold when we cry out to others. As we are ready to do what we should have always done years ago going to the other to be there to help us with it all. We are ready to end the jounrey to the door to the other end of the world. As we are ready to end this chrome of the world and end the million lies we hear each day and we trying to destory the very words taht our told to us.

Just bring the rain to end the pain and the chrome of th elies that are told.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElISFieaukc

Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Sword that pirced the ground

The sword that hit the ground in the end of times to end a fight that has never even been told to the end of the world with the spirits fighting in the next life over the illusion that someone has done something to the other.Starting to wonder as the sword drops from the sky and when the sound of the ground shattering under the sheer weight of the metel blade. The blade gose deep into the ground with the sheer force of an arm behind it. As the sword makes a sonic boom crash through the whole land. The crash gose boom bam and with the sound of a nuke that hit the land. The land begains to break in half. The sword stays in the middle letting the ground shake and burst.

The sword is the words the ground is many of souls around it The sword is what will happend to many if we are all at each others throughts the sword the ground and the sky.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
tysha
Young dragon
Young dragon
tysha

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 pm

I wondered how you managed to get to 107 posts so quickly Laughing
Its going to take a while to read them all.
Back to top Go down
http://tyshadragon.livejournal.com
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:53 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:35 pm

more to come soon tysha i am happy you enjoy them
Back to top Go down
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:08 pm

wow thats a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://scalesnfuzz.friendhood.net
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Wow... that's quite a collection! Nice work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:17 pm

yeah all of them are on RF 20 pages worth eee

Last edited by Yoka on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:23 pm

The shock

The shocker of the shock is comeing through the air shocking the very thing that is around us. Shocking the very foundation of the earth as the shock is not much of a problem when the shock becomes the foundation of a problem with the shocking of the knowing to the great unknown of the worlds power to the shocking reveultion of the shock and the lighting that stricks the ground to get us to understand that we are all going to be in a shocking stone of wonder and magic.

The shock

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:41 am

Worlds apart

I am the only one to blame for this
Somehow it all ends up the same
Soaring on the wings of selfish pride
I flew too high and like Icarus I collide
With a world I try so hard to leave behind
To rid myself of all but love
to give and die

To turn away and not become
Another nail to pierce the skin of one who loves
more deeply than the oceans,
more abundant than the tear
Of a world embracing every heartache

Can I be the one to sacrifice
Or grip the spear and watch the blood and water flow

To want you - take my world apart
To need you - I am on my knees
To love you - take my world apart
To need you - broken on my knees

All said and done I stand alone
Amongst remains of a life I should not own
It takes all I am to believe
In the mercy that covers me

Did you really have to die for me?
All I am for all you are
Because what I need and what I believe are worlds apart

[Additional lyrics:]

I look beyond the empty cross
forgetting what my life has cost
and wipe away the crimson stains
and dull the nails that still remain
More and more I need you now,
I owe you more each passing hour
the battle between grace and pride
I gave up not so long ago
So steal my heart and take the pain
and wash the feet and cleanse my pride
take the selfish, take the weak,
and all the things I cannot hide
take the beauty, take my tears
the sin-soaked heart and make it yours
take my world all apart
take it now, take it now
and serve the ones that I despise
speak the words I can't deny
watch the world I used to love
fall to dust and thrown away
I look beyond the empty cross
forgetting what my life has cost
so wipe away the crimson stains
and dull the nails that still remain
so steal my heart and take the pain
take the selfish, take the weak
and all the things I cannot hide
take the beauty, take my tears
take my world apart, take my world apart
I pray, I pray, I pray
take my world apart

I am the only one to blame for this. Selfish pride breaking around inside of me. I am the only one to blame for this pain. I am the only one to blame for the way this turned out. The mercy has not forsaked me but. Blameing it on me as the world apart from my own will take the world apart to get to mine to take my broken heart and mend it.

Tears streaming down the very face of the ones near the ones of the ones who call for the pride filled one to be thrown into the pit and stoned with more pain as the pride begains to break and then the spikes of pain hit my very eyes blameing myself for all this that has happend. Take my world apart and then take me home with the dust of the stones with my pain and my pride.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5crbZJs9sg
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:55 am

Catching the fire at the disco

The disco has started we have all learned that we are here to stay to become dancers to each song and moon we play as. We are all there to be in the disco and to catch the fire and let it burn within our very souls as we all let the souls burn and allow ourselves to be there as we try to show another to the fire so they can catch it with their heart and allow their power and beingin be healed with it. Then they begain to dance wti the music of the disco. Are we waiting for someone to say that we need the fire to be happy?

Or are we waiting for a sighn of the fire to show up? The bones of the fire that have caused the burning of the fire that we need to catch is out there somewhere but it is slowly becomeing shown that the world may need the fire to burn and heal ourselves to be happy and so one another we can all dance with the disco and be happy as we dance the liberty disco.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKezlH2aW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIWc3luxpMg
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:03 am

who am I?

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wondering heart.

Not because of who I am.
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who you are.

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling,
And you told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I?
That the voice that calm the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Not because of who I am.
But because what of youve done.

Chorus:
A vapor in the wind.
And you told me who I am.
I am yours.

Not because of who I am.
But because of what you've done.

Chorus:
A vapor in the wind.
You told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Whom shall I fear?
Whom shall I fear?
'Cuz I am yours.
I am yours.

Who am I? I am wondering that myself really. Who am I? Who am I? To the world I am prouply another doris day? To the world i am prouply another JFK. Who am I? I am prouply the one on the corner beggin for money. Who am I? Who amI why do I even care who I am? I could be a murder that was just released from jail. Who am I? I could be the person you knew when I was sane and then thrown into the wall to be told I am not longer the one you where searching for.

Who am I Who am I? A freind of a freind in the corner of th estreet to the end of the street or am I that flower slowly dieing with no water to give me my thirst? Who am I. Who am I? I am the one who is there here and there to be there is the one is to be there fo ranother who is the one to who am I to see that I am there for anyone.

Who am I? I am what I am . A Shadow dragon named Yoka shadowbane. Who am I? I am prouply just another trying to understand this.

Who am I? Do I even deserve to know? Do we all even deserve to know who we are?

Who am I to even ask or do we even want to know?

Yoka shadow bane The shadow dragon with the glowing eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGU76is9BuY
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:59 pm

Finish the fight

The fight is comeing to an end. As our fighting our spirits are slowly becomeing warriors of a fight that needs to end. As the fighting starts comeing to an end. We start finshing the fight anyway we can. We allow the enamy to win the fight. Or we turn around and destory them before they kill us.

The fight is slowly dragging on as we are told we are all going to die like dogs someday. But as we fight with ourselves to finsh the fight with our own minds. We start to fight the true enamy that is needed to be gotten rid of. Ourselves our minds our very pride and greed. All that is needed in our lives. Is knowing what and who we are and love and freindship none of this greed hate and anger or stress.

As the stress leaves the body and becomeing happyness in our lives. The fight is slowly being won. Swollow your pride forget your stress rember what love is about. Forget what others say about you to stop you from your tracks. Negative words will not help the comeing battle.

I have finshed my fight. I have learned to swollow my pride. End my stress and Now I am working on my temper. For we all have a fight to finsh with ourselves.

Finish the Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFOJ13sw8o4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5rI2YG-ns&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:59 pm

The warthog run

Run like a warthog through the road run like a warthog through the river. Run like a warthog through the very ends of time. The warthog is a wonderful creature and a strong natured creature. The end for the creature is comeing. The platform is falling. As the creature runs through the end of the world and back. The world is falling apart around us. We start running like warthogs to get away from the end. As the road falls apart under are very feet. The world starts to seem to be nothing but a rock that will always fall apart. The world is going to end someday. But not untile the warthog run is compleated. For the warthog is running even now.

Are we fast enough to catch up with it?

The warthog run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=029MZMN_SWI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 pm

The Greatest Journey

The greatest journey and test has started. The call is sounded the fight has started the battle is going on the heart is pumbing the blood into the brain of the dieing. The great figure of the world is ending. As the greatest end is comeing to the journey. The never ending path is still going. The path is slowly ending the path is slowly fadeing for some who belive that they are what they belive. The greatest journey has started for some even now.

But soon it may end because of the anger on the sides of the path the hate on the start of the path and the sorrow on the path itself. But we have to fight to keep the journey going. We must finsh the fight! The battle of the path has started the greatest journey has started the sword is drawn. Are we ready to face the flood of the world>

The greatest journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5DHNPPGPk&feature=related

The start of the journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeX9GJTQtDM&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Never Surrender

Never surrender is a way to never lose your way. The fighter will never give up unless is asked to by other creatures of the world. The greatest warrior will always be face with dieing or surrender. As we all live in this world to die and to live. We all have fights comeing. For we could be a freedom fighter. A warrior of the army. A solder of every day life. The swords cling nad clang guns play in the distense. As we are ready to surrender but sometimes we never get the chance to. As we slowly start to surrender and then throw ourselves to the win and we are slowly going to die and become one.

Never surrender never let anything die. Just join the fight as we all are willing to die to fight on.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:01 pm

One World

One world one life one love. We all have one world to live in the love of our feelings flowing through everyone. All hope is comeing back into our lives as we are ready to lose ourselves in the spirit of the worlds. We are ready to belive there is one world and then another world in the great realm. One world one life one love. As we start thinking that its starting to belive as we are all ready to slowly become what we are. Let us all become one with each other as we all have one world one love and one world to say goodbye.

One world one life one love. One freind one dragon one world one love. The world is one we are one. One in this grand sceam of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrSEHhsHts
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Feelin' So Fly

As we are ready to go again and fly into the world. Freind and haveing a love makes you feel so fly. As you fly in the sky. Love makeing us all fly. Everything is so fly. There aint a day that gose by when I don't feel fly. My freinds my love my freinds and my love make me so fly. We are all feeling fly. As we slowly grow closer to each other. We start to slowly understand why we are what we are. Supernatural as we are ready to follow this word to the end. Just start feeling so fly.

Feelin' so fly.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:02 pm

Yellow Belly Dance and the wisdom of freinds

Come on and dance. Come on and dance come and shake a leg. Beliveing there is nothing wrong in our lives starting to understand that no matter what happends in life. We need to look past it and just smile allow our pain to go with the dance of the yellow belly. As we dance to the music around us. We start to belive just smileing and start to rember the wisdom of freinds. We all have wisdom in our lives. We give it to others. Things work out if you just let them. Come and swing your tail to the yellow belly dance. Just dance to the music and be a yellow belly danceing to the wisdom of freinds.

Come on and dance to the music around us all. Come on come on come on come on and dance. To the wisdom of freinds.

Yoka

Yellow Belly Dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCIp7E90RgU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:02 pm

The fadeing sun

When you feel lost and on your own and far from home. Your never alone you know. These words strike hard in many. As we all wonder if we have a home and freinds that have love to share. The sun is fadeing on most of the photos in the home. You look as the sun fades and you go back in time to see yourself and then going back to the same conclusion feeling lost and on your own is not the way we need to be.

Home is the fadeing sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Da0y5rjb8k
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:03 pm

The great return

The return has come after years of war and anger and hate. As the last of a dieing people rides to the boat home. The great keep shatterd the doors broken. As the heros past slowly begains to come back as the great hero returnes after 30 long years of war. The great war ended and then he comes back seeing his end of the war. The war comes the battle for everything else starts.

The great return the battle the fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQvjNRIsyDM
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:03 pm

The savior of the battle of the heart.

"Savior"

I'm everything you've wanted
I am the one who's haunting you
I am the eyes inside of you
Stare back at you

There's nothing left to lose
There's nothing left to prove
Surrender your love
It's all you can do, yeah

What you got
What you want
What you need
Gonna be your savior
Everything's gonna crash and break
But I know, yeah, I know
What you got
What you want
What you need
Gonna be your savior
Your savior

It's time to redefine
Your deophobic mind
Don't hesitate, no escape
From secrets on the inside

There's nothing left to lose
There's nothing left to prove
Surrender your love
It's all you can do, yeah

What you got
What you want
What you need
Gonna be your savior
But I know, yeah, I know
What you got
What you want
What you need
Gonna be your savior
Your savior

I am the eyes inside
Staring back at you [2x]

You need, you need me, yeah

What you got
What you need
What you got
What you need

What you got
What you want
What you need
Gonna be your savior
But I know, yeah, I know
What you got
What you want
What you need
Gonna be your savior
Your savior

I'm watching you
Cause you need me
Yeah, yeah, cause you need me
I'm watching you

"Thinking through
What to do
You're searching every angle and point of view
Good advice, well rehearsed
Only seems to make matters worse
When you're at a dead end
Where do you go?
My friend, there's an answer I know

Pray, when the road is steep
Pray, when you're hope gets weak
Know the Father hears through
The silence and the tears you
Pray, when you don't know how
Pray, heaven's waiting now
And Jesus is just a breath away
Pray

The deepest sighs
Of the heart
Sometimes it's a struggle when we first start
To wrap our needs up in words
And trust that somehow we will be heard
Draw near, and know you are loved
God hears, and his heart is touched

Pray for the strength you're needin'
To go on believin'
No matter what you face
You'll have the wisdom and the grace to..."

Chorus

Someday everything will crash and break around you. It may seem the world will end. But with freinds around and ones to help you get out of your funk. We all have a fight in our lives or we want to be there for another but insted we may just crash and break letting it all crash and break. But what you need. Is a savior and to pray. well Rehersed only seems to make matters worse. When you are weak and in pain pray. When you need a freind pray. All we could do is when our worlds crash and break. We lose track of our hope.

All we can do is pray. And hopeing a freind can be the beacon through the darkness of nothing.

savior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11YgJgTnJbo
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:05 pm

The lesson

The Lesson

MR. THICKNOSE:
Everyone wants to be important
Everyone wants to be heard
Everyone wants to be the center of the circle
Where friends are hanging on your every word
No matter how close you are to an egg
Or how old you grow to be
Everybody needs somebody to listen
Even somebody like me

LITTLEFOOT:
Everyone wants to be respected
Everyone wants to be liked

MR. THICKNOSE:
Whether you've got three horns on your head

CERA:
Or a beak that's sharp

DUCKY:
Or a tail that's spiked

MR. THICKNOSE:
When you want to be more fascinating
You might say things that aren't quite true
Everyone's tempted to fib sometimes

LITTLEFOOT:
Even someone good like you

ALL:
We want folks to admire us
We want someone to care

LITTLEFOOT:
We want to make a difference

CERA:
And to know that others know we're there

MR. THICKNOSE:
But everyone has their own importance
That's what I've come to see
Everyone has their own special place

PETRIE:
In the nest

CERA:
In the herd

LITTLEFOOT:
In the family

MR. THICKNOSE:
Respect's not a thing
You can make someone give you
It's something you have to earn
Who would've thought
After all this time
There were more things I had to learn

MR. THICKNOSE (SPOKEN):
And thank you all for teaching me.

MR. THICKNOSE:
You're never too old to learn

We all have to learn this lesson sometimes. We all want to be liked and feel importent to others. So sometimes we think we have to show others and be a little like them. But as we learn through and through we start to learn that we all have this lesson to go through we can't make everyone happy. We can't expect everyone to belive us we just have to learn that ourselves. We all have this lesson to learn. Just sometimes its not easy to learn.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Chrome

chrome lyrics
A million faces, each a million lies
for each and all a chrome disguise
prompts for action, force reaction
embody promise in a sheen so pure.
Hurt, the measure of blind ambition,
the testament to your singular disease.
Against all wisdom you heed no warning,
your desires giving you away.

If I could change your mind,
I wouldn't save you from the path you wander.
In desperation dreams, any soul can set you free.
And I still hear you scream,
in every breath, in every single motion.
Burning innocence, the fire to set you free.

Your actions turn conquest to dust.
In portents of fate, you foolishly place trust.
Sense fear in your broken breathing.
Resort to shadows till your body expires.
All creation has the promise of heaven,
and still you travel the road to hell.
I'm saying nothing for the good of myself,
but I'm still talking and you're not listening.

If I could change your mind,
I wouldn't save you from the path you wander.
In desperation dreams, any soul can set you free.
And I still hear you scream,
in every breath, in every single motion.
Burning innocence, the fire to set you free.

As night descends upon the city,
the streets are cold, the lights go by.
And in the stories of the people,
a million faces, a million lies.
They'll never say they feel what you feel,
that they can see the world you see.
And in their faces, their expressions,
a million faces, a million lies.

What do these very words mean? What do they mean to the avrege person? Listen to the words read the words. They sound close to what most belive. As we all see the lies and the faces go by. As we see the world just change around us with the lies of everyone the stories being told the great story has been told and kept being told. As we promise to others to be there for others. We will never know. As we are ready to learn just listen to the songs and we will know! Change our minds with the very words. The soul will set us free. Just hear us all scream as we look for our own path?!!

Yoka

VNV Nation-Chrome

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poems enjoy
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next