Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poems enjoy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Poems enjoy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:43 pm

Somewhere Out There

These words strike hard at many hearts. Is there someone somewhere out there in all this world that is known to us? As we know that we are not alone in this matter. We alll have someone somewhere out there under a great blue and dark sky. We are always going to hope that the person or lover. That is out there. We will always be able to love them or know they are there waiting. As we listen to others talk about these very words we start to understand. Love and freindship knows no bounds.

As we start to say there is nothing out there to know us or to teach us. We listen to the past of others. We gain knowing in the learning. As we are all ready to do this. We start to understand. That power love and freindship. Is all that is needed to be happy. Freindship and love. Love is the resone we are out there waiting. Waiting and hopeing for a shooting star to be shown to wish on it. all i ever wanted was my fairytale ending, and i wished every night on that star that never fell that you'd be mine. The wish is granted to many. As we are no longer out there. Waiting to be the one that is out under a star. Saying why am I the only one out here in the middle of the darkness waiting for a star?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGjE_Z7lfv8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:44 pm

The sake of the call

The black hole of the world is comeing. but we will never faulter because of the sake of the call. The blackness of the world is comeing to take over the blue sky. As we get close to the end of the world. But who know when the end will really happend. Who knows when it would even start. As we wonder why thse creatures of the blackness are even real. Like the demons of all. The great capas the great darkness of hate. As we watch everyone around us turn into mindless stupid creatures. We might be the only ones to answer the call. To help others learn everything about the world. As we watch our freinds who we care about. Have their brains turn to mush by all the junk of this world. We start to wonder is there any hope for us. I belive there is if we answer the call.

We belive the sake of the call will always help us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVM2rP5VmCY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:45 pm

The missing bridge

We walk the path to find ourselves. But a bridge is missing along the path. The bridge is not there but our cause is. With faith and the holy power of us all. We walk along the bridge that is missing. As we get ready to listen to the words that have been given to us. In our very souls!! We get ready to escape this world to the next. As we are ready to cross the very pit of hate and death to get to the other side. The great power of all is waiting on the other side. Could it be we don't deserve this some would say or there is no such thing. Id say there are strange things in this world that no one even knows of yet. Many creatures in the sea that no one has found yet. Some say there were no giants or dragons.

But look at all the proof around us. Old stories talking about them. Great creatures from beyond the great story. As it is said dinosaurs where around dureing the times of noah. But then they where killed in the flood. The great power of it all is comeing again to flood the world and release us. Are we ready to cross that bridge? All we have to do is live out loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJNixHQ4sAc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:47 pm

The flow

The flow of the otherkin is in the water itself. As we jump in to go with the flow of our brothers and sisters. We start to wonder is this the right path. There are many who are of diffrent some belive in god. Some don't Some belive in the mother dragon. [Sorry don't rember the name] Some don't even worship nothing but follow the flow of the river. As we learn about ourselves and each other. THe flow will empty into the sea of everything. As we talk to each other and get to know each other. The flow will keep going. We are otherkin dragonkin unicorn kin any type of kin. We are all in the same water the same drop of rain. The same very flow. All we have to do is take the jump and close our eyes.

Then we go with the flow of ourselves. As we go with the flow to the water and going deep in the flow we start to faulter our steps. We start to forget what we are. Then we get back in the flow and then we go back to where the river flows to start over or forget ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=098PwlqHD-o&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Speaking the words

As we speak the words of ourselves we start to listen to the words of others. Once we relise each word is the one of ourselves. We start to feel the power in each word that is said. As we start wondering what is going to happend after we stop listening to the words. As faith is a word that is spoken many times. But is no longer good enough because many are closed minded now. So what we do now is use music to speak. As we slowly start to open ones mind we start to speak the words. As we live our own faiths and teach others we start to show the powers of our own hearts.

The great power of the words is in ourselves are we ready to speak the words? But if we don't speak the words we will never know. Or we live the life of our own faiths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWAtC7qlvTQ
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:48 pm

The disco, Rap,country, and rock n roll

The great dance of love is comeing. As we learn that the disco is what keeping us together. As the dance is slowly comeing to an end and then we work on the rock and roll music and the rap around us. The music is slowly becomeing a lost talent in the world. As the great disco brings the country to the rap to the rock as we use these powers in the soings to heal the wounds of others. As the great power flows from each word of the tounge of the singers. As we wonder if the song is the healing its the music that is the power of the song. As we allow our power to be healed by the very songs. As we slowly allow the songs to lead us to the lands of our fathers and our fathers fathers. We start to wonder what is the song. Is it the tool or are we the tool useing the song to bring the answers out to the world? But most of the world will not take the answer so the song is the only way to get the answers out to the world. As we wonder what the answer really is or the quesiton we start to listen to the worlds of the song and not the music.

Each song has the power do you rember what you want to rember dureing the song as the great power is there to help you through the great sadness of nothing as the heart is there the nothing is there to. As you feel your emontions come back or your heart going back to the block of nothing but a sheet of metel you listen to the songs

Bring the rain: The power to let it rain in your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElISFieaukc

love liberty disco: The love of everyone around you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKezlH2aW8

The tunnel: Knowing there is a light behind the tunnel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidY2jfwXJg

Place in this world: Finding your place is in the world that does not even deserve to know your place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyTvtGGREd0&feature=related

Booming: Listen to the valcano booming around your anger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mtMfKEaas

The songs have a lesson in the words as we listen and wonder what the questiosn and the answers will be for our own minds.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:50 pm

The darkness within

The power of darkness can take your very soul and make you feel like your full of nothing but sadness and depression. As the great storm is hovering over you. You lay in the darkness of your own self pity. You feel like you betrayed the ones that trusted you and the ones you said they can count on you. You feel broken you feel like your heart is breaking. Because of the darknesss. As the darkness within your heart is counteracted with the very pain of the evil that takes you. As you feel someone so close to you as a sister tell you. You should have stayed with me on this. You start feeling like y our world is crashing that your mate is needed. You feel that your very kindess and heart is striped to nothing. But then you feel light again. But what is stronger darkness or the light. Who will know?

But then a song called broken may cause more of the darkness but what song counter acts such a song that can't break the darkness? Bring the rain is the one that is known to counter act the very darkness of another.

This is my own darkness.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1rhXRVuiPA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElISFieaukc
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:50 pm

The fighter

The fighter is calling out to the troops to hold the line. As the fighter gives the words. It is known that many won't live the battle. As the words are told to the men. The troops his freinds. The battle will go on. As the horn of battle is sounded and given to the troops. As the great words are spoken. As the great power is gone and given as the gem is dead. As the great hero screams his words to his men. The fighter gains the streanth to fight the words of nothing. As the battle starts the great attack is done. As the power is gone the great stone is sounded the horn is done the horn is done. As the battle gose on the solder the fighter dies. He watches his freinds stay in the fight as he slowly gose to his death. To the great beyond.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgSdiX0kDI
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

The sword

The great sword has sliced the rope at the great tower. The power of the sword is so strong it can shake the very foundation of the world. As the sword is swinging at the target with the knife. The stone is hit the wall is cracked the stone will never be the same again. As the stone comes to the end of the others the sword breaks and the battle is over.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:51 pm

The power

The great power in one is coeing to the others as the other is the others freind to the frein dof the other to the great story that allows us to open the book to the next to the next story to the great story to the great chapter. The great book opens up to the door that is needed to the heart of the power to the great book to the star to the heart to the train to the car to the sun to the great power of the great stone to the stone to the sword in the stone to the great evil power of nothing. As we think of these words we wonder what are we doing with these books what are we doing with all these wonderful books?

Stone bitter rock bitter stoe black stone great stone uknownstone the great power is all here all you need to do is open the book open the book to the great power to the great sun to the great many of nothing.
The sun shines on the door as the fountain is letting the great power go through and through. I shall open the book the great book the middle of the story the jounrey to the great stone. To the great white star to the great space station in the shadow war. You have always been here and so it begains it was the year of fire the year of joy the year of pain and the year of joy it was a new age it was the end of history it was the day everything changed!! As we hear these words what do we think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISB_8_4IXWQ

dedcaited to Kosh zathres drall and all the charecters of babylon 5
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:52 pm

The rolling rock

On the mountain side there are rolling rocks that go rolling down the hillside. As we wonder why is the rock rolling? What is its purpos in life why is it so hard why is it not alive? I know to many these questions will be reveiced like huh? What are you smokeing? Then you start going towards another land to see another a creature that is on the hill with the rock. The moutain goat you start to wonder what is the purpos of us all? Why are we here? Who made us? Why do we even care about our purpos in life. We belive we are just like the rolling rock. Going down the hill to the death. As we see the stone hit the ground we start to wonder are we even like a rock or like nothing in this world.

This is true for many who try to find their true purpos in life. You could be a number of many things. As you see yourself as the stone don't forget there is purpos in your life. Power is anotehr way your life can be like the stone. Power can corode the very shell of your soul the rock. Greed can destory the very glow of your soul. As we start to wonder more and more about the rolling stones that go down the hill do we ven wonder about ourselves? Do we even want to know more about ourselves? I wonder as I write who will say are you on crack?
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:53 pm

The rain of time

As the rain comes down over the plains. We have yet to see the rainbow or the rain itself. You feel the drops but you don't even see it as it hits the ground. We start to feel time slow down. The clock spins the other way. As you go foward rather then back wards. As you feel the rain become nothing back to drops. The rain just gose through you and you don't feel a thing. As the power of the rain adn the power of time work as one. We are shifted through demensins of space and time. As we wonder and hope we get back into the loop. As we go loopty loop. We never can escape the rain of time. The rain of time is what we follow. The rain is like the sand. When it stops time stops. When the sand stops. A soul dies the angles sing the gates open. But why does the rain not hit the ground. Why is there no wet spots?

We start to wonder do we phase out of life or phase out of time to another world? As we see ourselves in the marrior of time we see our own life die around us. We watch freinds grow old. We start to see the sun rise and sun set. As the sands of time start to become the rain of time. We start to wither and become what we want to be.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:56 pm

As we begain to speak of the problems of the world we are remberd by every problem there is a saloution to it. But no one wants to take the time to fix it. If people took time to find the saloution insted of trying to find more excues. What would happend if we all begain to wonder of the stars the moons. The very universe it self.

As we look up into the sky as the stars at the pitch black of night. As the stars glow and die. We start to wonder about this wonderful universe. As we see strange things in the sky. Stories of ships stories of a fireball falling from the sky an destorying a whole city. But are these even true? As we open a history book. A book that leads to the past we are open to wonders beyond wonder. It makes everyone think of a future of a past of a door. As we use the key the door opens what is behind yours?
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:18 am

The storm with no lighting

The ligthing has left the storm leaveing the thunder. With just thunder we don't understand what will happend. Thats how it feels in your life without freinds or love. When you have freinds or ones that want to be your freind. The lighting will come back. The thunderless storm is when you have nothing nada nothing. Its the way of the storm to bring the misery to your life with the rain and no lighting and thunder. Sorrow pain hate and anger is all just parts of life. We learn to controle them and then we will gain the music in our lives to be with everyone again. As we start to fight for the thunder and lighting we start to fight for the very music in our hearts. The disco rap rock any type is comeing to fill the gap just have to listen and wonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZsNV0d5VU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKezlH2aW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovDAF-VTPg
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 am

If You're Not the One

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I'll never know whatthe future brings
But I know you're here with me now
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don’t know why you’re so far away
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I could stay in your arms

How can you tell if someone you love is the one that you want in your life? There are many ways to know about the one in your life. The one in your life might have the same heart beat as you. Your hands might fit theres. You might feel happy alot more. You might feel like the one is happy to be wtih you and always there for you and might give up her or his happyness to be with you. They will care about how you feel if they are the one you want to live with you forever. The greatest way to find out if they are the one. You will find out when you ask and give them the chance. When you find out you will feel like you are walking on air. Then your every day in your life will be filled wtih light.

The one is near you just have to know where to look in your life

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5CWuOCdxwQ
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Danceing with cinderella   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:58 pm

Cinderella

She spins and she sways to whatever song plays,
Without a care in the world.
And I'm sittin' here wearin' the weight of the world on my shoulders.
It's been a long day and there's still work to do,
She's pulling at me saying "Dad I need you!
There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited and I need to practice my dancin'"
"Oh please, daddy, please!"

So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh I will dance with Cinderella
I don't wanna miss even one song,
Cuz all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone

She says he's a nice guy and I'd be impressed
She wants to know if I'd approve of a dress
She says "Dad, the prom is just one week away,
And I need to practice my dancin'"
"Oh please, daddy, please!"

Ohh-oh ohh-oh, I will dance with Cinderella
And she'll be gone
She will be gone.

Well, she came home today
With a ring on her hand
Just glowin' and tellin' us all they had planned
She says "Dad, the wedding's due six months away
And I need to practice my dancin'"
"Oh please, daddy please!"

Ohh-oh ohh-oh, I will dance with Cinderella
(even one song)
And she'll be gone

Amazing stories have been told in our lives. As we all start danceing to our music and to our dance. As we listen to our hearts as we start danceing to our songs to our lives. We start to wonder if we are ready to take this step into our lives. Are we ready to dance? Are we even ready to smile to the dance and then life will go to quick to even wonder about the songs of the danceing in our lives? Can we even begain to understand our own dance? Our own song our own power? Just the great stones that dance with us and it rolls along us as we dance.

The dance is with us even now. But are we able to see it beside us?

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUk5SZ18WhY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: miracale of the moment   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:10 pm

Miracle of the Moment

It's time for letting go
All of our "if onlies"
Cause we don't have a time machine

And even if we did
Would we really want to use it
Would we really want to go change everything

Cause we are who and where and what we are for now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about

So breathe it in and breathe it out
And listen to your heartbeat
There's a wonder in the here and now
It's right there in front of you
And I don't want you to miss the miracle of the moment

There's only One who knows
What's really out there waiting
And all the moments yet to be
And all we need to know
Is He's out there waiting
To Him the future's history

And He has given us a treasure called right now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about

So breathe it in and breathe it out

And if it brings you tears
Then taste them as they fall
Let them soften your heart

And if it brings you laughter
Then throw your head back
And let it go
Let it go, yeah
You gotta let it go

And breathe it in and breathe it out

And breathe it in and breathe it out

Forget the pain and hate you have in your heart. Just breath it in and out. Just be there for the miracle of the moment. Holding in all of our anger hate and follies as we are understanding that being angry will make us miss the moment of a miracle. We don't understand what we could miss. We could miss a wedding we could miss saying goodbye to a love one that is on their death bed. Just be there for the mircle of the moment. Breath it in breath it ou. Just be there for the mircle of the moment. If it brings tears to your eyes just let it go with laughter. Listen to your heartbeat as you are there for the miracle of the moment.

I want don't want you all to miss the mircale of the moment. Breath it in breath it out. We are all in this together so just breath it in and breath it out so we don't miss the miracle of the moment.

Breath in breath out don't miss the next thing that sets up together. Just forget and go with the flow.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rResKXjKqjQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:52 am

Have you found yourself in the endless skys?

How many years since you found yourself
Staring at an endless sky?

Unaware of yourself
Who you are and where you're going
Only living
Only breathing
Losing all sense of time

The most fragile of things
Captivates and embraces you
Surrender and be witness
To this rarest of moments

You live within the sense of the order of things
What is truth
What is important
What defines you

No need to fear
No need to worry
About years that passed
About time you lost

Live seconds as a lifetime
Time it does not matter
You live within the sense
Of the stillness of time

Have you found yourself? As you look through the sky and wonder if you found yourself in the endless dead sky. Finding yourself behind the door in the sky is what you are looking for with the time becomeing nothing but another tick and tock. The door turns to become the tock with the sky going endlessly and never stoping. The great stones that float through the sky will become what we have always thought. We look through the endless skys to find who we are even if we arnt there. Just to keep looking for the door for the key that will lead us there.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of181GVz6u0
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Its been a long road   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Its been a long road.

Long road lyrics

It's been a long road,
To get from there to here.
It's been a long time,
but my time is finally here.

And I can feel a change
in the wind right now.
Nothing's in my way.
And they're not gonna
hold me down no more.
No they're not gonna hold me down.

'Cause I've got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart
will take me.
I've got faith to believe.
I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul.
And no one's going to bend
or break me.
I can reach any star.
I've got faith,
I've got faith,
Faith of the heart.

Complimentary
"Faith Of The Heart (Enterprise Theme)"
Ringtone!

Download Russel Watson Ringtones

>
It's been a long night,
Trying to find my way.
Been thru the darkness,
Now I finally have my day.

And I will see my dream
come alive at last.
I will touch the sky.
And they're not gonna hold
me down no more.
No they're not gonna change
my mind.

I'm going where my heart
will take me.
I can do anything.
or break me.
I can reach any star.
I've got faith,
Faith of the heart.

I know the wind's so cold,
[these lyrics are found on http://www.songlyrics.com]
I've seen the darkest days.
But now the winds I feel,
Are only winds of change.
I've been thru the fire,
And I've been thru the rain,
But I'll be fine.

I'm going where my heart
will take me.
I can do anything.
or break me.
I can reach any star.
'Cause I've got faith,
'Cause I've got faith,
Faith of the heart...

Faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart
will take me.
or break me.
I can reach any star.
'Cause I've got faith,
'Cause I've got faith,
Faith of the heart...

Its been a long road it sure has been a long road. We all born in a time when we are needed to be there. Then with the faith is around in our heart. We can do anything if we put our mind to it. No one will bend or break us because we have faith of the heart and its been a long road to get here from the place we needed to be. We can reach any stars with the faith of the heart. Its been a long road getting here where we are needed to be as we are ready to understand that we don't need to think hard to make a change in this world.

The road is long the road is hard. The path is gone but the road is there. Just have faith of the heart and belive that everyone is wakeing up. Recently I have learned the unicorns are comeing back. I have not seen so many in one place. There are alot of them now. I have heard of another group of dragons called realdragons founded in 1999. It seems that we are comeing back. comeing back is the long road that is being traveled. With faith of our hearts.

Its been a long road........

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Feel the change in the wind.

The wind is changeing with the storm rolling in with the bolt of blue and green lighting hitting the ground and causeing change to the ground. With the wind trying to bend and break the tree and the creatures of the land. The creatures of the world feel the change in the wind that causes the storm wth no lighting and thunder. The land is finally changeing with the wind. Nothing is in our way no more. They won't be holding down the divers of the world that take the plunge into the water that flows with the change.

The road was long to get to the this change. For haveing faith that brought the change. Illusiens looking towards the sky chrome causeing death and lies. Leaveing most behind then haveing a beloved to fly to or run to. Its been a long time for this change in the wind to happend. The road will be rocky and long and we will be held down to have it stoped. Just have faith and then we will start understanding the words that bring us together.

Its been a long road....... Watch for the wind that changes direction that will bring the road that will change our minds and our hearts. .... Its been long night the road was long and dark. Time to bring the candles and then bring our day and then enjoy the walk the trek through the land. Enjoy the change enjoy the wind. Enjoy your life.

Enjoy.... Its been a long road.......

Yoka

long road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUmO-ELaR_o

dive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=098PwlqHD-o

Endless skys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of181GVz6u0

chrome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTL8NtqGdw4

Beloved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7RlKe5LLPo

illusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVf2EeTMNJ
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Storm and Fire

Fire mixed with the storm is the pain of the world. You feel the storm mixed with fire and water comeing towards the end of the cycle another cycle ends with pain but another comes with water and fire. Then the storm causes the bolt and causes another fire in the world. Storm earth and fire. Earth and fire is not the best thing in the world. Fire mixed with earth is like a firey golem with the pain of the world going after the creature that caused the bolts.

Earth rain and fire mixed with sorrow. Sorrow end of the world with the earth and the fire that comes towards the consuming fire. With the fire that comes to consume the water to end the sorrow with the Shadows that bring thunder rain and lighting. Then dark creatures.

Thunder rain and lighting shadows and dark creatures. People run for shelter. What will happend to the fire the shadows the water the pain sorrow hate anger with the dark creature pouring out the wounds of death and hate. Pain hate sorrow pain anger.

Thunde rain and lighting earth and water. Fight between fire and water thunder and rain. Then sorrow and pain.

This is how the long road is with the wind of the change. The fight of ages consider you will ragnorok. A norse legend of what the giants of lava and Ice take the staff of asgard and cause the end of the world. Stories earth fire ice water and sorrow.

......Just another path towards the long road..... Death end of the road.... Start of another door. Doors starting a book then the pain will start again with the doors closeing on the fingers of the books. Life is harsh sometimes. But the road of life is wonderful no matter what the cost of pain.

Just have faith.

Its been a long road........................................................... To the door with the light and the horn of the warrior. Feel the change in the wind... Its been a long road...... Enjoy life enjoy the pain while its around.. Without pain we can't learn from our mistakes and then change our course in the long road.

Its been a long road..............................................

Yoka

Long road

Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:52 am

The soul

Soul is a spirit within the other creature that is becomeing the thunder and lighting of the world with the spirit that is left behind by the pain of the soul with the life that the soul is forced to leave behind because of the pain it has seen. The long road gives us this. Its been along time since many of us have seen our dreams comeing back to us. Changeing storms comeing wtih lighting of green and black lighting with blue rain and never ending cycles of flooding in our minds of creatures evil dark creatures that bring the pain to the soul.

Its been a long road for all of us to have this soul coem back with faith of the heart. Its been a long night with the candles through the darkness bringing the light into showing. Touch the sky and FLY. Flip flap fly with faith of the heart. Just go where your heart will take you and belive you can do anything.

......its been a long road no longer allowing others to bend or break us with the stars just in reach. Just have faith of the heart and enjoy the road.

The road is comeing and is long.

Enjoy the road

Its been a long road......Have faith of the heart.......Its been a long night...... Its been a road........ Long road.......With the words going who am I to say this it the road I take..... Its been long road wondering who i am. who am I who am I?...... Its been a long road haveing faith with our hearts.

Its been a long night......................

Yoka

long road

flip flap and fly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pn72ZiCZo8

see the light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtWBeQgxWgk

who am I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_rTX23V7Q

Dark creatures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjZ6T4u6isk
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

PostSubject: Open your heart to the light of the darkness.   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:44 am

Open your heart to the light of the darkness.

Many don't belive that there is light in the darkness. When the stories have been told of ying and yang good and evil. Basicly one that is good can have so much evil in them. Then evil can have good in them. When you hear a story about the light in the darkness you start to wonder what could be the light that brings the darkness. Maybe a story maybe a torch of hope? Alot of evil creatures are so blinded in their hate. But many creatures are able to look through the bold light and want freedom from what they are forced to belive in their own heart. When one is fighting for its freedom from the darkness its a wonder. When one trys to fight for freedom from the light it is a sad sad day.

The darkness within the light dark creatures that belive they are good in their hearts but their minds are so full of blindness they are blind to what they belive. Evil can be good. Even though evil can be good. The good evil will still have its roots and act strangely in many ways. When the darkness is beaten back in their hearts they rember how they used to felt but they don't forget what they are. They open their hearts to the light and allow their hope be filled wit darkness and light good and evil. Basicly they go wiht the flow of the world and don't allow anyone to tell them otherwise.

A story of good and evil. It is true in some ways. But still there is much to learn still. As we all learn. We all can be evil. We all can have hate in our hearts. But one who used to live that world. Its harder for them to hold back on how they truely feel. As the darkness is a story of their hearts. A story that is usally riducuilded and the one who used to be evil is treated with such direspect that the creature gose into a shell and never appers again unless it feels that the time is right to become whole again.

Yoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8hC7Gbc-ik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FfiABeee-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poems enjoy   Poems enjoy - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poems enjoy
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8