Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Snow Dragon for the New Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-18

New Snow Dragon for the New Year Empty
PostSubject: New Snow Dragon for the New Year   New Snow Dragon for the New Year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 am

Over the New Year's weekend we had snow for 3 days straight resulting in 14" of accumulation. So this morning I put it to good use and made my third snowdragon... and my first sculpture for 2010! This snow dragon is the largest yet at 12' in length and 4'2" in height. And since we're supposed to stay cold and relatively dry for the foreseeable future, hopefully this one will last more than a few days...

January Snow Dragon
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
Utanith
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy
Utanith

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-29

New Snow Dragon for the New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Snow Dragon for the New Year   New Snow Dragon for the New Year Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:57 am

That's really pretty cool. I'm always slightly amazed by what people can do with snow, but I never really get enough here to even make snowballs. When we do get snow it doesn't last more than a few hours, and it happens now. At the start of spring. During spring break.
Back to top Go down

New Snow Dragon for the New Year
Page 1 of 1