Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why we are here.

Go down 
+2
jkarrah
tysha
6 posters

Do you know why you are here, right now?
Yes, I'm sure of my reason for being here.
Why we are here. Vote_lcap50%Why we are here. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
I think I know why I'm here.
Why we are here. Vote_lcap13%Why we are here. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I have no idea why I'm here.
Why we are here. Vote_lcap25%Why we are here. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
There is no reason for me being here, I just am.
Why we are here. Vote_lcap12%Why we are here. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
tysha
Young dragon
Young dragon
tysha

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Why we are here. Empty
PostSubject: Why we are here.   Why we are here. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:02 pm

By here I mean Earth, not this forum Razz

Whether or not you want to share the reason for you being here is up to you, I'm just curious to know how many know.
For me, I was sent here to see if this was where Illsyndrans came from, its not. It was supposed to be a short visit, around 10 years, but things didn't quite go to plan.
Back to top Go down
http://tyshadragon.livejournal.com
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Why we are here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we are here.   Why we are here. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:00 am

I am here because I was told to come here. The leaders of my people made a deal with a group of dragons native to this planet and it's associated dimensions in exchange for territory to establish a temporary community for a while. I'm here sort of as a "foreign exchange student." I am to watch, listen and learn about human social interactions and then, when I go back home, I will relate what I learned to those who want the information. Said group of native dragons have members of their own species doing the same thing, but I think with my people they were just looking for a different perspective than they were getting from their own people. Since we are not native to this world or it's associated dimension, and have never encountered anything exactly like humans before we have no preconceived notions about them or their cultures.

That's it. No great destiny to change this world, no grand purpose to achieve before I get to go home, no "protecting the planet from the ravages of mankind," nothing "kewl" at all. Just live a normal life and pay attention. Of course, how I choose to do that is up to me as is what I consider living a "normal" life.

I'll go home when my "student visa" expires.
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Why we are here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we are here.   Why we are here. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 am

im here to learn patience and love ^^
Back to top Go down
http://scalesnfuzz.friendhood.net
Lord_Niohoggr
Wee lil hatchy
Wee lil hatchy
Lord_Niohoggr

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Why we are here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we are here.   Why we are here. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:06 am

I am here because I made a mistake in the Past, and I should learn not to - however, I am also here to learn other things and to experience life as something rather...different.
Back to top Go down
huginkoprim
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Why we are here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we are here.   Why we are here. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:18 am

I think I know why I´m here but I dont know for sure. I just neeed more time to see what is my purpose of life as a human here. I´ll find out one day, and when I find out, everything will be different (at least for me).
Back to top Go down
Kasethen
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy
Kasethen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Why we are here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we are here.   Why we are here. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:32 pm

To be infinite souls in finite bodies. It is a challenge; a way to grow a way to learn. We are here to suffer and triumph over suffering. We are here to feel frail and mortal and yet create and love with all our hearts. Ours is a precarious and paradoxical position, but the game wouldn't be worth it without a challenge, would it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why we are here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we are here.   Why we are here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why we are here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales n Fuzz :: Mystical Dragons :: Spiritual Connections-
Jump to: