Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tysha
Young dragon
Young dragon
tysha

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal Empty
PostSubject: Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal   Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:46 pm

I'll date these for the night they occurred, even if they came in the early hours of the morning. Unfortunately I tend to wake up 2-3 times before I'm properly awake and if I don't make notes during the first one my dreams are lost. I'll quote the notes I've made, then expand on it if I can remember why I wrote them down.

21st June 2008
Quote :
Sam, bop-it, bathroom, big red satin covered bed, loo roll, trying to call Sam, ball shooter into a track weird gun
Sam is a friend of mine I don't get to see often enough and his appearance in my dreams isn't surprising. Bop-it is a strange game thingie and I have no idea why I wrote that down. On a search for the bathroom we entered a large room with the satin covered bed and there were 3 unknown girls in there laughing at us. Not sure about the loo roll. I was trying to phone Sam on my mobile, which is kinda weird as he was there with me. The gun was really strange, it looked a bit like a Nerf gun only instead of shooting foam 'bits' it sent little metal balls around this clear, plastic, tubed track that was attached to the gun.

See, Tysha makes no sense at all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tyshadragon.livejournal.com
tysha
Young dragon
Young dragon
tysha

PostSubject: Re: Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal   Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:12 pm

23rd June 2008
Quote :
installing emulator for sick boy, 'My Pharmacy' game, getting dressed for school on a saturday.
I'm not sure about the emulator or who the sick boy was. The game being pharmacy-related isn't a surprise, before I got really ill I used to be a pharmacy assistant. I've had a lot of dreams involving going to school despite leaving it behind me 10-11 years ago, maybe its something to do with my regret of never going to college?
Back to top Go down
tysha
Young dragon
Young dragon
tysha

PostSubject: Re: Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal   Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:03 pm

24th June 2008
Quote :
van, handbreak, get-together, cream, cruelty (?), squash, kitten
I have absolutely no idea what any of that means!

25th June 2008
I was trying the full relaxation technique posted in the astral projection forum and ended up falling asleep.
Quote :
advert a stick? that twisted and moved in your hand while playing. Advertising a book, coming soon promo. Is it 'del a mort', the woman who loved the beast. Cinema, ajoining snack bar/fast food counter. Zyleeth!? Cinema tickets. Enter money in slot and ticket came out. Very uncomfortable seats at the front, girls from school there.
It seems I remember a lot more from afternoon dreams.

I was showing off this strange advertising stick to my brother, the image was projected above the stick, hologram like. It was advertising a book with the title, along the lines of, 'del a mort' or 'The Woman who loved the Beast'. The stick twisted and turned while you watch it, I threw it down at one point and it carried on playing.

Then we were in a cinema, various offline friends were mine were gathering in the foyer and some were getting food from the very handy snack bar. They started going through into the screen and I remember turning to ask Zyleeth if she had her ticket, I only ever saw the back of her. I got to the counter and you just inserted the right change into this slot and your ticket came out, there was a member of staff behind the counter.

In the screen at the front there were seats with half the sitting area than normal, they were really uncomfortable. 3 of the girls I went to school with were sitting there but we didn't really talk. I moved quite a few rows back where some of my friends were sitting, the seats there were normal but I had trouble deciding who I wanted to sit next to. I woke up at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal   Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tysha's Rather Random Dream Journal
Page 1 of 1