Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Niohoggr
Wee lil hatchy
Wee lil hatchy
Lord_Niohoggr

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Would you?   Would you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:05 am

This is kind of a poll...
Okay.
Imagine this: You are a dragonkin, with very few but sure memories. You know, your Past is full of pain, agony and sorrow; even what you have brings tears every time they are under your mind's eye. What you have is too few to let your soul rest, and long after the rest. Even though, you know there is a very good chance that you'd snap under the weight of such an amount of sorrow.
But it is Yours.
Would you, cope with the risk of not being able to handle it; or try to keep yourself away from it?
Back to top Go down
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you?   Would you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:54 pm

It's always best to know if possible. The better we understand where we came from, the better we can decide where we want to go in the future. The thing to remember is that the past *IS* the past and can only affect us to the degree we allow it too. Sorrow, like anger, only goes away when acknowledged and released.
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
tysha
Young dragon
Young dragon
tysha

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you?   Would you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Agreed, I'd want to know too. That way I can deal with it and move on, rather than be wondering about it for the rest of my time.
Back to top Go down
http://tyshadragon.livejournal.com
Lord_Niohoggr
Wee lil hatchy
Wee lil hatchy
Lord_Niohoggr

Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you?   Would you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:41 am

Hmm, you are right you know. But having felt even the slightest fragments of all that which is behind that barrier made me tremble and shiver.
But, none the less that is mine, a part of me without which I am not myself. I will tend to break that barrier - no matter the cost or the consequence.
Still, I am open for other views if there is someone who would like to have his/her opinion shared on this topic.
Back to top Go down
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151

Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you?   Would you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:55 pm

All I can suggest is to tale it slowly. Nothing says you have to do it all at once. Sometimes fast is good because it can lessen the time something hurts: getting it done and over all at once. Sometime a little at a time is best because it gives you a chance to adjust and re-assess. It's something we each must, at some point, decide for ourselves which is the correct course of action.
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
solarion
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

Number of posts : 47

Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you?   Would you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:40 pm

If you tried to block it away, it would keep on hurting when it seeped through, when you let your defences down. So it's going to hurt either way, and knowing more about yourself is the better option.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Niohoggr
Wee lil hatchy
Wee lil hatchy
Lord_Niohoggr

Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you?   Would you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:15 am

I have tried to break that barrier down, with little result but I think it is quite much for my own good that it doesn't behave like an abused dam. Small fragments are coming through, seeping slowly - it will take awhile.
Also, another question.
Would you, if you had to kill someone, because, say, it is written (that is the "right" thing to do according to the universe) refuse to do it? The person in particular is innocent as anyone else, and that person's existence would not mean death or harm to anyone else; instead more love and happiness for that person's beloved ones. But it is that person's time to go, at that age when mst of life is still ahead.
Would you kill that person? Or would you refuse and bare whatver consequences that might bring (upon your head mostly)?
Back to top Go down
gcdm
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you?   Would you? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:17 am

it doesn't matter much to me, according to me, i was a flying delivery truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you?   Would you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales n Fuzz :: Mystical Dragons :: Spiritual Connections-
Jump to: