Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chooseing your doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Chooseing your doors Empty
PostSubject: Chooseing your doors   Chooseing your doors Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:07 pm

Now draco i was not sure where to put this you can move it if you want.

There are many doors in our lives. But witch one should we choose? Should we choose to be the unknown solder that would give his or her life for a cause? Maybe the door could be a way to understand the other person near you without asumeing the worst of them. But maybe a door could be a song that you found in your mind and want to bring it out but you can't it seems. For me a shadow dragon. I have had many doors open and close for me.

One of these doors was mae comeing into my life. At first I wantend to close that door for good and kick her out of my life. But slowly and slowly she chiped the door and broke it fully down entering my life. Then theres this forum. Thats another door that I have found and that is still open. If I stay here for another year or not. Its up to me if I close that door for good. Doors in our lives are the way to find out what we need to prove to another that we are ready to go that extra step to open a door that is needed to show that we are ready to face this world.

Many doors have a lock that need a cearten thing to open them. Many don't understand alot of the doors but some do. One door has a lock shaped as a cross. Faith is needed to open that door and its really hard to keep that one open your whole life.

Doors seem to close and shut on us way to many times.

Like when I first became freinds with greylight. I had a choice to either shun him or to allow him to get to know me. Sometimes a door we pick might be a mistake and hurt someone else but if I choose my door to be only on the side of my wonderful mate then that is my choice that door and that choice is what some need to be content with themsevles.

Its like asking what is your unknowns or asking the question why did you take that bus or why the saxaphone adn not the tuba? Why the drums and not the bell? Why did you choose that car when there is a hybrid for sale right next to you.

If we all could choose all the doors what would happend? Maybe choas in our own lives if we choose every single door? But if a door is locked with a specile lock and needs a key that is hard to get to open it. What would you do with it? If you could make that key with your very thoughts and then open the door.

There is many questions concering doors in our lives. Sometimes it could just be a word a thought. It could be a word saying who are you? What do you want? Words that seem to be used less and less. Who are we really? What do we want? If we where able to do that wouldent we have already got what we truely wantend in our life?

No life would be boaring full of no mistakes to learn. Failing at many things helps you build up for the next failure that will become the success in your life. As the door is semi opened or not even opened. We may start another way to open the door.

Otherkins have alot of doors from what I have seen. I don't know them all but. Most of them seem to be hard to open and keep open. Its the same story along the line of a simple word that was given to us when pandora opened the box and all that was left inside was hope.

If we could reopen that box or door what would happend in our hearts? Do we even know or why do we even care? Just a quesiton many ask. As we follow the path to the doors that we need in our life to end the wondering and the thinking of ourselves to prove what we are is not the one that is next to us.

The story of a door is a story of a life. Open a history book and find the door inside the history of another person or thing that was around long ago read its path and our own history book will be writen in the winds of time and the sands of enternity.

Qustions doors and the books that bind us to our fates.

Yoka
Back to top Go down
Lord_Niohoggr
Wee lil hatchy
Wee lil hatchy
Lord_Niohoggr

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Chooseing your doors   Chooseing your doors Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:56 am

"What if..." I mean no offense, but it is kind of pointless to wonder about that. I mean, the many times I cursed myself for a bad decision... Re-thinking it, toying with the idea of what might have happened if I choosed the other option brought nothing else but sorrow.
But, that other thought you have brought with the post is intriguing.
Can we choose our own fate? I believe we can, and we can't. The choice is ours, but we don't know, never know what did we choose. Say, there is a car and a hybrid car. Perhaps if you choose that normal car you won't be shot by a desperate robber who really wants to get away with your "fancy" hybrid. But perhaps that is not a bad thing at all, because you'll get well soon in the hospital and fall in love with the nurse - also the robber gets caught and you get your car back. And when you are choosing from the two vehicles, you don't even have the slightest of ideas what will be the far - or near - consequences.
But then again, perhaps all is written.
Back to top Go down
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Chooseing your doors   Chooseing your doors Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:43 pm

heh dude i welcome this go ahead and tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chooseing your doors   Chooseing your doors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chooseing your doors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales n Fuzz :: Mystical Dragons :: Spiritual Connections-
Jump to: