Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your religious beliefs?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
solarion
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-18

What are your religious beliefs? Empty
PostSubject: What are your religious beliefs?   What are your religious beliefs? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:12 am

I figure this is probably a good way to kick off the Religion forum; establishing people's viewpoints, so we can argue clearly, if pointlessly. Razz

For me, I'm an atheist, but not really by any concious thought. I just haven't ever felt that some sort of guiding force was required. As for afterlife belief, I truly have no idea; I've had some thoughts towards reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: What are your religious beliefs?   What are your religious beliefs? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:49 am

I'm a Celtic Pagan, which basically means I follow deities from the ancient Celtic cultures primarily of the British Isles. My personal patron deity, the one I have dedicated to as priestess is Morrigan: Goddess of War, Prophecy, and Magic. I also work with Cerridwen and Herne the Hunter. I have been Pagan for 20 years and dedicated specifically to Morrigan for 15.
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
tysha
Young dragon
Young dragon
tysha

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What are your religious beliefs?   What are your religious beliefs? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:42 am

I tend to class myself as an eccentric pagan, my path is a very personal one.

When I'm not being serious, I'm a follower of Bunnyism Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tyshadragon.livejournal.com
Yoka
Young dragon
Young dragon

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: What are your religious beliefs?   What are your religious beliefs? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:42 pm

I am a christan I am a rare one to I just let alot of the crap in the world just flow by me while i go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Niohoggr
Wee lil hatchy
Wee lil hatchy
Lord_Niohoggr

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What are your religious beliefs?   What are your religious beliefs? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:39 am

I don't worship any god, as of now.
I do respect them, and do believe that they in some form exist.
As I use to say: "I bow to no deity." --- In the meantime, I do like and sympathise with religions of old, like celtic beliefs and greek mythos. And I can't forget about the viking gods, like Odin and Thor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your religious beliefs?   What are your religious beliefs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your religious beliefs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales n Fuzz :: Political Dragons :: Religion-
Jump to: