Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outdoor Shrine Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Outdoor Shrine Project Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor Shrine Project   Outdoor Shrine Project Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:35 pm

I've always wanted an outdoor shrine and magical work space, some place where I could leave offerings, meditate, do spell work closer to nature than in my living room, etc. Ever since we got the new arbor I've been working on putting everything together. I just got a nice terracotta pot to fill with sand to be used as a large censer. It'll be able to accommodate incense sticks and cones as well as charcoal for loose incense and resin. I just need to walk down to Collin's Cove to get some beach sand to fill it with and it'll be ready to go. Next I want to get a nice outdoor rated "lantern" style candle holder so any candles burned outside will be protected and secured.

Eventually, we're going to pull out all of the grass surrounding the arbor and replacing it with decorative stone or maybe some pretty glass "mulch." I'll post pictures once it gets closer to being finished. I have a big, beautiful red "witch ball" hanging from the center, a couple of nice hanging flower pots on either side as well as to flowering clematis vines planted next to it that will eventually climb and cover the top of arbor. Once it's finished, it'll be a nice addition to the yard.
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Outdoor Shrine Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Shrine Project   Outdoor Shrine Project Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 pm

gotta love the outdoors! cant wait to see pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://scalesnfuzz.friendhood.net

Outdoor Shrine Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales n Fuzz :: Silly Dragons :: Chat-
Jump to: