Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is Good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Life is Good Empty
PostSubject: Life is Good   Life is Good Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:54 am

ah, lately everything seems to have been falling perfectly into place, even if something bad happens it always turns out to be something good that i just didnt understand at the time. the guy who has been harassing me is gone, he got fired for leaving the job and he is out of the park for good. it seems swine flu has visited our park, and the last few days ive had flu-like symptoms but today ive felt incredible! its like all the energy in my body just pushed it away and now i feel a lot better! and its only been two-three days that ive felt sick! its invigorating! i saw my aura the other day, that made me really happy ^^ i watched some martial arts vids on youtube and they made me remember when i took Escrima for two years, and after that i changed the way i moved, just a simple thing as controlling my stride has boosted my confidence through the roof. i feel like i am in control of my life, and everything is just so amazingly good! i had packed on a couple of pounds (170 D:) but i changed my diet and lessened junk food and overall portions, and someone told me i looked thinner! the other day i saw a scale in the bathroom while i was working and hopped on...it said 140! yay ^^ my site is coming together nicely, and looks very good! having fun with it too Very Happy Talked to Jacree the other day, and that always brightens my scales ^^ all in all i think things are going rather well, and seem to only be getting better!

Love ya all and hope you are happy too ^^
Back to top Go down
http://scalesnfuzz.friendhood.net
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Life is Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Good   Life is Good Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:59 am

Glad to hear things are going well for you! Hope they continue to do so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Life is Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Good   Life is Good Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:05 am

me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://scalesnfuzz.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

Life is Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Good   Life is Good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Good
Page 1 of 1