Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask A Witch...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Ask A Witch... Empty
PostSubject: Ask A Witch...   Ask A Witch... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:11 am

Okay, first I'm not claiming to be the great and powerful Oz or any kind of mystical sage, but I have been practicing magic or "witchcraft" for many years. Second, the kind of magic I'm talking about isn't how to throw fireballs or how to p-shift into a dragon or how to shoot lightening bolts out of one's backside. If you're looking for how to do something you saw in the movie "The Craft" or an episode of Charmed," I probably can't help you.

However, do you have a question on using runes or tarot cards in magic? Want to know what kind of crystal would be best to charge as a memory aid for taking tests? Which is better: an athame or a magic wand? What's the difference between a Books of Shadows, a spell book and a grimoire? Curious about how you can incorporate a little bit of magic into your daily life using everyday things? Want to know what the purpose of the magic circle is? Ask them here and I'll do my best to give you an answer...
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com

Ask A Witch...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales n Fuzz :: Mystical Dragons :: Metaphysics and Magic-
Jump to: