Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Niohoggr
Wee lil hatchy
Wee lil hatchy
Lord_Niohoggr

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-20

What if? Empty
PostSubject: What if?   What if? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:08 pm

Ok, what if.. Say you would be able to see a dragon, face to face. One with wings, tail and scales. But, you could never return say, I don't know, the dragons would either have to eat you or keep you there.
Would it be worth it?
Me thinks it would. I mean, I know that there are quite many things to live for in this life but my dream is to see a dragon here in this life before passing on.
Back to top Go down
tysha
Young dragon
Young dragon
tysha

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-16

What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if?   What if? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:36 pm

For me, no.

My family and friends are far too important to me, I couldn't give them up. But then I spent many years surrounded by dragons before coming to live here, so seeing one here and now just isn't such a big deal to me.
Back to top Go down
http://tyshadragon.livejournal.com
Lord_Niohoggr
Wee lil hatchy
Wee lil hatchy
Lord_Niohoggr

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-20

What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if?   What if? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:21 am

I have been surrounded by dragons too, but I feel so connected with them, that now I would give almost everything to feel the presence of one, again.
Though, it is not a lightheaded decision, my friends and family is infact very important to me, but I think they would understand, and my selfconscience would mar it - but on the other claw, I think they would wish me well, and would be happy that I have finally found happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if?   What if? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales n Fuzz :: Silly Dragons :: Chat-
Jump to: