Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work Troubles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Alright guys this is just rediculous now. i work in a pizza joint up in yosemite national park, nine months ive been doing register but not getting cashier pay. i dont really care about the money, but i do want the title "cashier" because thats what i am. ive worked hard to get it, tried to do my best, tried to BE the best, and just when it looked like i was going to get it...i was told i was never to touch the register again. Richard, the manager of all the other managers (it goes like this, Brett Archer is top dog, Dan is his assistant, then there is Richard, then Derek, then all the other managers) says that i was $60 off in my till. i know for a fact (as Derek himself watched) that i was .09c OVER in my till. over two weeks later i was written up for it (which they cant do) and told i was now $90 off in my till instead of $60. fishy? i think so. the bank that i was just about to get was taken away, as well as my micros card (used to sign into register) was taken the day after i was supposedly off. so its like i lost everything for something they cant even prove was my fault. in fact, i have more proof that it wasnt my fault than they have against me by far. so the meeting is tomorrow, and im going to fight it tooth and nail. whether i get my cashier position back or not, im leaving the food pavilian and going next door into the store where they said they would take me (everyone including all the managers say its a bunch of bull, they know i was not off). and thats not all, i was just informed that richard has three or more varience reports (meaning i was off) about $2000 or so each time! i know for a fact i was never that far off, and he said that the highest one was solved (someone else miscounted) but the others were unaccounted for. not only that but i was never told about these till now, never informed, nothing. you know, thats kind of important and something they should tell me. anyway i just feel really betrayed by this, by the people i had worked so hard to prove i was worthy of a bank. i know the register better than most people here, as well as some of the other registers around the place (i worked in the buffet and grill too, so i know those registers as well) i even got a 97% on my secret shopper <3 i also heard that richard is still holding a grudge against me for being tardy a few times on my first two weeks. (i was having trouble getting used to waking up at 5am every day) not only did i get used to it and start showing up on time, i started showing up early every day. till that day i still have not been late. not once. one sick day in all the time ive worked. but what can you do when the manager you report these kind of bias to is the one who is biased? its just not fair, but thats fine. ill just jump over to the store, out from under his control. i wont work for him anymore, and ill go back to being cashier. might even apply for team leader ^^
Back to top Go down
http://scalesnfuzz.friendhood.net
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:21 pm

Sounds like someone is dipping into the till and blaming you for it
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:22 pm

thats what it sounds like to me, i had my meeting today and they basically told me they wanted someone who wasnt going to be off so much, and that wasnt me Sad
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw
Wee lil hatchy
Wee lil hatchy
dragonclaw

Number of posts : 82

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:24 pm

I'm so sorry to here that. See that’s the point where i would tell them where to shove their job, but that’s not the thing to do I know that before people start saying, thank god I'm in education for another 5 years.
Back to top Go down
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:02 am

good news, the higher manager, Dan, just pulled me aside and told me there was no variance. furthermore, my record has been wiped clean and the other managers (im guessing namely Richard) will have a talking to.
Back to top Go down
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:01 pm

Glad to hear it!
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
tysha
Young dragon
Young dragon
tysha

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:22 pm

Oh good, I'm glad things are looking up for you Draco.
Back to top Go down
http://tyshadragon.livejournal.com
Sire_Icefeather
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy
Sire_Icefeather

Number of posts : 48

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Same happened to me at the fashion store.

I proved to the managers I wasn't off, they still wrote me up.

Nothing else was said until the week after, when I was pulled aside and the manger that wrote me up personally apologized, saying she miscounted the till, not me.
Back to top Go down
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:40 pm

yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Troubles   Work Troubles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Troubles
Page 1 of 1