Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams/visions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
solarion
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Dreams/visions Empty
PostSubject: Dreams/visions   Dreams/visions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:07 pm

Dreams are important; they can say things we wouldn't accept while we were awake. And as a bit of an enthusiast towards the subject, I'd be interested to hear what dreams (or visions, per the title) people have had about themselves, and their species.

Unfortunately, I have never had an involuntary dream which remotely broaches the subject. This continues to bother me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
huginkoprim
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Dreams/visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/visions   Dreams/visions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:47 am

I have had a very odd dream experience (maaybe better described here: http://www.draconity.org/index.php/topic,4046.0.html) It is my introduction there, but I warning you is it very odd (and maybe stupid). But after that I havent got other dreams like that, only strange feelings...
Back to top Go down
gcdm
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Dreams/visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/visions   Dreams/visions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:14 am

i once had a dream i was flying through the sky with a human and a pallet on my back...so i think that meant i was a flying transport van....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams/visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/visions   Dreams/visions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams/visions
Page 1 of 1