Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly Draco's Silly Commissions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Silly Draco's Silly Commissions Empty
PostSubject: Silly Draco's Silly Commissions   Silly Draco's Silly Commissions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:40 pm

i wanna start doing commissions now that im getting a little better cuz well yeah lol. here are prices, but they are subject to change. willing to negotiate but as prices are pretty low as it is (lol) it prolly wont change much. willing to try new medium and styles. Now i am working on doing comics, what with the new Scales n Fuzz Comic being released! they will be per page (see below) and i am working on an example comic as well. I plan to do a new comic each week (in addition to SnF) and they will be primarily vore related <3 please let me know what you think?

Open Slots:
1 []
2 []
3 []
4 []
5 []

Sketch $8
done in pencil on an 8 1/2 x 11 drawing paper. plus shipping if you wish to have the original.

Inked Sketch $10
done in pencil on an 8 1/2 x 11 drawing paper then inked with micron pens. plus shipping if you wish to have the original.

Colored Sketch $12
done in pencil on an 8 1/2 x 11 drawing paper then inked with micron pens and colored in various medium. plus shipping if you wish to have the original. Default medium is crayons.

Digital Sketch $5
done in MS Paint, OC, Oekaki, Artrage, or Photoshop with a tablet.

Digitally Inked Sketch $7

Digitally Colored Sketch $9

Animated Avatar $4, $5
small 50x50 or large 100x100 animated avatar for various websites.

Animated Signiture $6
100x500 animated signiture image for various websites.

Comic $15 (Per Page)
Drawn with pencil on paper and inked. +$5 for Color.
Back to top Go down
http://scalesnfuzz.friendhood.net

Silly Draco's Silly Commissions
Page 1 of 1