Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sol's onerionautic writings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
solarion
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Sol's onerionautic writings Empty
PostSubject: Sol's onerionautic writings   Sol's onerionautic writings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 pm

My dream keeping has been slack recently, and thus I must try again to keep a journal.

But all I can remember of last night was that Brian Eno was selling a phone that came with free shoelaces. Rolling Eyes So here's to tonight.
Back to top Go down
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Sol's onerionautic writings   Sol's onerionautic writings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:30 am

yeah, its always hard to keep it up, but when you do the results are amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://scalesnfuzz.friendhood.net
Shaylle
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy
Shaylle

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Sol's onerionautic writings   Sol's onerionautic writings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:44 pm

I always thought about keeping a dream journal, but I just never got around to it.
Back to top Go down
solarion
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

PostSubject: Re: Sol's onerionautic writings   Sol's onerionautic writings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:37 pm

It's worth keeping.

But unfortunately I cannot remember much from last night either now. I guess that's what I'm keeping it for.

I was looking at a CD of a collaboration between Boards of Canada and Aphex Twin, but under a really obscure name. I was disappointed when I woke up and realised it wasn't real.
Back to top Go down
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Sol's onerionautic writings   Sol's onerionautic writings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:15 am

I've thought about trying to keep a dream journal, but my only conscious thought upon waking in the morning is COFFEE!!! Sol's onerionautic writings Smiley_drinkcoffee By the time I'm awake enough to think coherently I rarely remember any details from any given dream... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
solarion
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

PostSubject: Re: Sol's onerionautic writings   Sol's onerionautic writings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:35 pm

I remember I dreamt about hip-hop, which I didn't. Neutral

But I was near the railway. I was with someone who only wanted to go on the merry-go-round but you had to buy these three-dollar blue tickets. For some reason this was really bad.
Back to top Go down
solarion
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

PostSubject: Re: Sol's onerionautic writings   Sol's onerionautic writings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:32 am

I should have written it down earlier, but didn't have time. Now all that comes to mind was that these aliens were landing, and it was really good for some reason. So I decided to check if I was dreaming, and unfortunately I was.
Back to top Go down
solarion
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy

PostSubject: Re: Sol's onerionautic writings   Sol's onerionautic writings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:59 pm

I was in a zoo of sorts, and walking around with a bear. We were good friends, and we went through a building where a party was being held. Nobody really noticed the bear. I think someone was eating tomato sauce.

Anyway, we got to this enclosure where the bear was usually supposed to be, but if I went in an alarm went off if I moved within three minutes. So I was practicing staying still so I could go in, when these people dressed in black came. They had satellite pictures of the bear, and were going to take him away if I co-operated, which was in my "best interests". But I couldn't allow that to happen, so I headbutted one of them and we ran away.

Then I was on a bus. The driver was driving through a village with four road lanes, and telling us about it. He was driving a bit madly - through gardens and such - but that seemed reasonable because whatever he said came true.

And then I was back at the zoo. There was an encampment of heaps of people, and if we went through certain gates we would die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sol's onerionautic writings   Sol's onerionautic writings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sol's onerionautic writings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales n Fuzz :: Mystical Dragons :: Dream Journals-
Jump to: