Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Utanith
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy
Utanith

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1 Empty
PostSubject: Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1   Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:14 am

Hello! I'm Utanith. You can call me that, Ruff, or Jett, whichever floats yer boat. I'm a fur, not new, not old. I dabble in art, and I spend an extensive amount of time writing software. I used to live almost exclusively off Dr. Pepper, but I'm having to slow down on that after having a second tooth removed due to it's effects. Sadface. BUT, that doesn't really matter. Point is, I'm here. I'm shy too. Break my shell, if there's anything I need it's to learn how to make new friends.

Introductions aside, registering was a pain...Not sure if I'm the only one, but the activation link I got in my email was messed up, wrong user ID. I got it to work by doing the password recovery, but I know that's not supposed to be how it works. I also know it isn't by fault of anyone here. In any case, it's better than ProBoards Wink
Back to top Go down
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1   Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com
sillydraco
Admin
Admin
sillydraco

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1   Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm

hello!
Back to top Go down
http://scalesnfuzz.friendhood.net
Utanith
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy
Utanith

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1   Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Evenin', necromancer =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1   Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncaught Exception 'Utanith' at line -1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales n Fuzz :: Dragons :: New Dragons-
Jump to: