Scales n Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scales n Fuzz

A place where Otherkin, Furries, and people interested in them can interact in a peaceful environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sending Circle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spirit_elemental
Wee lil eggy
Wee lil eggy
spirit_elemental

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Sending Circle Empty
PostSubject: Sending Circle   Sending Circle Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Greetings all,

If anyone is interested in joining a circle of sending healing energy and energetic support, I once again feel called to dedicate my time for doing so. There are no requirements or obligations for being a part of this effort- I can only ask that you contribute as you feel so moved; if you have no experience, it is as much about learning yourself as helping others.

If you are interested, or simply want to receive, please get in touch with me by email: aylar_warsong(AT)yahoo.com

I'm no master & claim no miraculous powers. I ran a circle with active members back when Rashan's forum still existed, and am pursuing my Reiki II certification (having completed the first).

love, peace,

Andrew M
Back to top Go down
jkarrah
Young dragon
Young dragon
jkarrah

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Sending Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending Circle   Sending Circle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:02 pm

I've never been comfortable with the notion of combining or sharing my personal energies with those whom I do not know very well. It's not that I do not think any of you are less than good people, it's just not something I do. Good luck with your circle, though. I know many people on Rashan's seemed to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
http://ebondragonart.com

Sending Circle
Page 1 of 1